Is Ramsey Bulletproof or..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    DOF would have to eat humble pie knowing he gave him the job, and that shows him up too, someone at the club needs to grow a pair and say enough and sack the pair of them

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      I honestly believe they are trying to strike up a deal with Sherwood, therefore not sacking CR just bringing in TS over him, so he would remain Head Coach. Otherwise this would have been dealt with by now.
      The three amigos

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        I honestly believe they are trying to strike up a deal with Sherwood, therefore not sacking CR just bringing in TS over him, so he would remain Head Coach. Otherwise this would have been dealt with by now.
        So it will be Ramsey, ferdinand, Warnkock and shytewood? How long until redcrapp gets a call?

Joke club
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          So it will be Ramsey, ferdinand, Warnkock and shytewood? How long until redcrapp gets a call?

Joke club
          No its Ramshite,Turdinand,Warnkock,Shytewood,Redcrapp,and Pughes reminds me of Trumpton

Comment

Manager

I think our current coach manager or whatever title he has is like a breath of fresh air
            with his inspired team selection and undoubted tactical genius.

He has all the credentials to be a future England manager and will go on to
            achieve great things.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              I think our current coach manager or whatever title he has is like a breath of fresh air

achieve great things.
              Jesus Christ, this bloke is supposed to be 70 years old

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

achieve great things.
                I agree. We are blessed to have him, but we will inevitably - and sooner rather than later, I fear - lose him as he moves on to newer and greener pastures that beckon. Top Champions League clubs are all after him. Yes, he is unproved as of yet, but maybe we should offer him a lucrative lengthy contract nonetheless ... no, wait, we already did.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                  That's what I've been thinking lately. Don't think there bothered anymore. They got a cheap manager in and January will sell our players off. Think there sell up altogether soon.
                  The rumours are starting if true we are in for another installment in the
                  soap that is westenders

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                    That's what I've been thinking lately. Don't think there bothered anymore. They got a cheap manager in and January will sell our players off. Think there sell up altogether soon.
                    The rumours are starting if true we are in for another installment in the
                    soap that is westenders

Comment

Working...
                    X