Is Ramsey Bulletproof or..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ramsey Bulletproof or..

is there another reason why the board are not taking action...just thinking out loud.

Through the boards total lack of action over Ramsey is the club being set up
    for a sale or something similar because none of this lethargy makes sense.

Just wonder if any of you that have far better understanding of finance can see what
    could be gained by the apparent lack of action.

Bill this is just the same thread with a different title as buffoonery one about political hot potato.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 04-11-2015, 12:38 PM.

Comment

That's what I've been thinking lately. Don't think there bothered anymore. They got a cheap manager in and January will sell our players off. Think there sell up altogether soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Bill this is just the same thread with a different title as buffoonery one about political hot potato.
        Wrong one is about race one is about money

Comment

And who will buy us when they sell us? That´s my worry.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Maybe they are just taking a long term view and think given time things will work out. We have been left with a number of high level (by our standard) players who don't want to be here and not been able to recruit as planned. That is not a happy place to be squad wise no matter how the team looks on paper. We have a new structure with LF etc and that will take longer to bed in and reap benefits. For all we know CR might be respected by the players and in their view they are confident things will begin to click. There are any number of examples in the past of teams who have had indifferent starts but then got their act together and come good.

As fans we lack patience. The board could be simply holding their nerve and treating it like a business rather than take any knee jerk decisions.

For my own part I share the concerns of many others in that the players don't seem motivated and are underperforming. That is partly their responsibility as individuals but the manager/coach has to either get them playing to their ability or drop them. We can't keep drifting from one abject performance to another which is what we have been doing for most of this season.

Comment

DOF would have to eat humble pie knowing he gave him the job, and that shows him up too, someone at the club needs to grow a pair and say enough and sack the pair of them

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                DOF would have to eat humble pie knowing he gave him the job, and that shows him up too, someone at the club needs to grow a pair and say enough and sack the pair of them
                Yep I've lost respect for Ferdinand aswell now as it's gone on for to long. Rather than doing what's right for the club and getting rid of ramsey and saying fair enough it was a mistake. He's Proved he don't care about the club just he's own reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  And who will buy us when they sell us? That´s my worry.
                  I think that would be great.

At least if the footy is pants the half time entertainment would be good.!

Comment

By the looks of it TF is going to stick with Ramsey, has not got the b*llocks to sack the pair of them, just beyond belief that they have not got rid of them thus far.

Comment

It's funny, in the business world you fatten the cow to sell, but in football you do the opposite?
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        It's funny, in the business world you fatten the cow to sell, but in football you do the opposite?
                        Well, if you already spent all you could afford on feeding the cow with fat-burners, you just try and sell it as it is, skinny and skint.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          This. Warnock in assisted by Clint and Derry. We'd get behind them and get some pride back.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            This. Warnock in assisted by Clint and Derry. We'd get behind them and get some pride back.
                            Yes that would be good and suggested this on another thread but I am beginning to think
                            there is more to this shambles than meets the eye.

Comment

I honestly believe they are trying to strike up a deal with Sherwood, therefore not sacking CR just bringing in TS over him, so he would remain Head Coach. Otherwise this would have been dealt with by now.

Comment

Working...
                              X