Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much is Ramsey on a year ?

Anyone know?

wouldn't have a clue , my mates daughter is going out with a fulham player thats on 80k a month , he scored at the weekend but i'd never heard of him before

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      wouldn't have a clue , my mates daughter is going out with a fulham player thats on 80k a month , he scored at the weekend but i'd never heard of him before
      Was it just me who read that all wrong?

Comment

Too much for sure? pay him off, oh and by the way thanks to the DOF for giving him a 3 year contract

Comment

I haven't a Scooby and am totally making a wild guess but I reckon £200k a year?
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Was it just me who read that all wrong?
            Yes, it was
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              I haven't a Scooby and am totally making a wild guess but I reckon £200k a year?
              Makes you wonder how much is being spunked a week on Ferdinands wage doesnt it?

Comment

A damn site less than redknapps 3m a season end of subject. Money is not the issue, the issue is team selection
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  A damn site less than redknapps 3m a season end of subject. Money is not the issue, the issue is team selection
                  What you on about ?

Maybe they won't sack him as a replacement would be on a higher wage

Comment

I very much doubt that matty mate, when players like Toilett and Traroe that don't even play are on that a month. How could he be respected by any of them if he was earning that little compared to the players. Oder maybe he is, and that's why we are so shite cos they all think he's a mug like we do.

Comment

I would guess a lot less than some of the players that can't even trap a football

Comment

Hopefully even less than me, because even I could do a better job in his shoes.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          I very much doubt that matty mate, when players like Toilett and Traroe that don't even play are on that a month. How could he be respected by any of them if he was earning that little compared to the players. Oder maybe he is, and that's why we are so shite cos they all think he's a mug like we do.
                          Know what you mean but he was promoted from youth coach where he can't have been earning more than £50k a year or so surely? I honestly don't think he is on a great deal (well, in football terms anyway))! Like I say though, I am totally guessing.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Know what you mean but he was promoted from youth coach where he can't have been earning more than £50k a year or so surely? I honestly don't think he is on a great deal (well, in football terms anyway))! Like I say though, I am totally guessing.
                            I know things have changed a lot but in the days of Chris Wright some of the youth team who had Clive Berlin as their agent were on 100k a yeasr back then and I would guess that Ramsey would have been on about the same before being promoted

I would hazard a guess and say he is on about 5k a week or a mind boggling £250,000 a year which although is much cheaper then what HR and Hughes were reported to be on when here is still a very very decent wage

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              I know things have changed a lot but in the days of Chris Wright some of the youth team who had Clive Berlin as their agent were on 100k a yeasr back then and I would guess that Ramsey would have been on about the same before being promoted

I would hazard a guess and say he is on about 5k a week or a mind boggling £250,000 a year which although is much cheaper then what HR and Hughes were reported to be on when here is still a very very decent wage
                              I would estimate that he is on close to 500k to 750k p.a. plus bonus for league pos.points and don't laugh promotion etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X