No announcement yet.

sandro wants to leave.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the player but we have got zero value from the man!
    Last edited by californiahoop; 03-11-2015, 09:03 AM.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

When people are unhappy at work and cant see eye to eye with their boss they tend to throw sickies

Comment

He's disliked a multitude of bosses if that's his case then.

Comment

Loooool
          Kept the faith!

Comment

e
            Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            He's disliked a multitude of bosses if that's his case then.
            He may well be Mac ! but when youv'e got a player far better at his job than the 2 you use if you are any sort of manager you put your differences to one side for the sake of the club and it's fans

Comment

Ramsey is totally useless and incompetent but I firmly believe that he has used fer and Sandro every time he possibly could this season, and would never leave either out if they had been ready to start. It's fine to coat him for his failings but making things up like he would play Henry over fer or Sandro isn't really fair imo dog mate, and it's been done by quite a few on here.

Comment

Ramsey is totally useless and incompetent but I firmly believe that he has used fer and Sandro every time he possibly could this season, and would never leave either out if they had been ready to start. It's fine to coat him for his failings but making things up like he would play Henry over fer or Sandro isn't really fair imo dog mate, and it's been done by quite a few on here.
                Well thats my thoughts , but I firmly beleive both could have been used more than they have , but what I cant see is amount of games both Henry and Toszer have done to warrant such regular selection , and I dont hang any blame on either of them for us being the dross we are as they must be doing something right in Ramsey's eye's anyway

Comment

Fer will start tonight and it will be cos warnock stepped in over ramseys head and Sandro will still be injured but people on here wiill call it a vendetta against 'the beast'. Ha ha.

Comment

Fer will start tonight and it will be cos warnock stepped in over ramseys head and Sandro will still be injured but people on here wiill call it a vendetta against 'the beast'. Ha ha.
                    I wish the club would make it known a bit more if players are injured. If we knew Sandro was injured, we could all be crying out for Ale and Fer in CMF to replace Kalvin and Tos ser instead of Sandro and Fer!

Comment

No Mac it cant be called vendeta it'e called bad managent we are in shlt street and will still go with 2 holding M/Fs doing boring safty 1st football looking for a point when we are getting past that , and now need to show a bit of adventure with the amount of games wev'e played creeping up

Comment

I tell you what wouldn't shock me one little bit, would be if Fer asked for the rest of the season off as compulsory government introduced 'paternity leave'.

Comment

I tell you what wouldn't shock me one little bit, would be if Fer asked for the rest of the season off as compulsory government introduced 'paternity leave'.
                          Yep I too think it is more than just Sandro that wants out

Comment

IF THE BLOKE IS INJURED, HE CANT BE PICKED...........not sure why this is Ramseys fault? or perhaps LF or TF fault?

Comment

You dont know anymore about his his fitness than of us

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                You dont know anymore about his his fitness than of us
                                I know what we have been told.....by the club. If everyone chooses to ignore it or decides we are being lied to, then we can be here all day speculating.

Comment

Working...
                                X