Tozser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tozser

has he actually had 1 decent game since he joined?

Looked absolutely sh it last night, again.

And to think Watford fans rated him highly.

He gave the ball away that set up the goal f*cking to*ser.

Comment

I'm shocked he's not getting enough stick on here

He is awful and in such a vital position. We can deal with #### strikers day in day out, we've always had turd. Same with "high playing wingers" - load of useless.

But to allow that thing in the engine room of the pitch is suicide. How are we ever going to get a phase of play with him?

Comment

He's been getting plenty of stick from me. Awful player. I don't think I've seen him make a single tackle. Half his passes go astray. Probably the single most frustrating thing Ramsey is doing, playing him every week.

Comment

We've got so many midfielders and the ones he does pick are invariably rubbish

Comment

I thought it was the qpr curse that seems to grab hold of any decent player we sign . Was fantastic player for watford and I've defended him on here but not any more . Last night was the final straw for me I'm not defending any of these ##### anymore , he was utterly utterly useless

Comment

Pony
              R's

Comment

He can't kick a ball straight to save his life,bench warmer at best, no doubt him and Henry will start against Derby
                You Rsssssss

Comment

He's a good player in my opinion , when we had our best spell in the game before half time the ball was going through him a lot , i really don't think the midfield three work you cant have Toszer and Henry in front of the back four , if you watch all three they all like to push forward but none have recovery pace to get goal side when the ball is lost. think Sandro Toszer and Luongo would work better

Comment

And Diakite couldn't do no better than this clown no?

Really??

Comment

Didn't know he was playing till 95th minute, then BOOM ripper from out side the box whistles past the corner flag. What a boy.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                        Didn't know he was playing till 95th minute, then BOOM ripper from out side the box whistles past the corner flag. What a boy.
                        That summed up the whole performance for me, dull
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

If he was a top player for Watford, something must be seriously wrong with the way we play it this season.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            If he was a top player for Watford, something must be seriously wrong with the way we play it this season.
                            Begins with C and ends with Y
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Think you are spot on, Hertford Hoop.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X