Anyone still backing Ramsey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still backing Ramsey?

On here, That is still willing to give Ramsey a chance?
    Have seen a few posts on Twitter tonight from some that are still backing him!!!
    The next 4 games I can't see us getting much from, and we can't even leave it till Xmas and decide.

With the squad of players we have we shouldn't be in this position.

Yeah give him time!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

He will be on tomo no doubt. We know who is is and to be fair I wish I was as positive as him, but I really wanna hear what Nas has to say after that shambles.

Comment

He has to go!
        Useless c unt!

Comment

How can you back a man who is supposed to be a good coach when he is so one dimensional with the system he uses.2 holding midfielders 2 men as wide as they can get.luongo in a position that doesn't really suit him.jet taking long throws to nobody who can win a ball.substitutions have to be like for like or the failing system won't work.Mr tozer is as poor as it gets and Henry can't run or tackle .the word shambles doesn't come close to summing it up.only thing I would support would be Fernandes sacking him and the 25 coaches we seem to have.

Comment

Whilst I want him to do well whilst he has the job because that of course means qpr will be doing well too. I can't see it happening so I think he has to go. It is these odd wins against Bolton and MK that has kept his job.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              On here, That is still willing to give Ramsey a chance?
              Have seen a few posts on Twitter tonight from some that are still backing him!!!
              The next 4 games I can't see us getting much from, and we can't even leave it till Xmas and decide.

With the squad of players we have we shouldn't be in this position.
              I honestly believe no one has backed him for ages.. They think if they put CR down they are putting the Fernandes Regime down. That's what I believe... It's ok to say it was the wrong appointment there is no shame in that. People make mistakes.. Even the great TF.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
                How can you back a man who is supposed to be a good coach when he is so one dimensional with the system he uses.2 holding midfielders 2 men as wide as they can get.luongo in a position that doesn't really suit him.jet taking long throws to nobody who can win a ball.substitutions have to be like for like or the failing system won't work.Mr tozer is as poor as it gets and Henry can't run or tackle .the word shambles doesn't come close to summing it up.only thing I would support would be Fernandes sacking him and the 25 coaches we seem to have.
                great post , 2 holding mids at home to bolton and rotherham

Comment

I have backed him in the past but have waivered over the last few weeks due to wanting to stick to a manager that doesn't want a big budget buying all new players like we have had in the past but enough is enough. Our set up is wrong and having 1 shot after they scored for the rest of the game in a London derby is alarming. Normally the leading team sit back and you always have a period of being on top. Today we were clueless and showed nothing after they scored.

He has to go.

Comment

Working...
                  X