Friday night boozers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oliver0203 View Post
    Clapham Junction the falcon around 2ish then get a 20 minute journey over around 6, OB will have to many says in where you can drink on this night and all pubs will be rammed, be plent of rangers in the falcon then heading over
    Yep we will be getting in there around 1-30/2pm, the Falcon, when going left out of CJ is that the one on the corner ??

Comment

Brentford still haven't sold out by all accounts
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
        Yep we will be getting in there around 1-30/2pm, the Falcon, when going left out of CJ is that the one on the corner ??
        Yes it Webbie, head out towards platform 17 end ,straight out turn left and on the bottom like you say,

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver0203 View Post
          Yes it Webbie, head out towards platform 17 end ,straight out turn left and on the bottom like you say,
          See you there, Il have a paper under me right arm with a hammer in it and a yellow rose on the left lapel containing a tear gas canister ��

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
            Mind you our pathetic support will be too busy coating off Ramsey and players wearing our shirt, Saturday was disgusting and still raging about how many pr!cks support our team
            hopefully away support will be better. Generally has been over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
              See you there, Il have a paper under me right arm with a hammer in it and a yellow rose on the left lapel containing a tear gas canister ��
              LOl, see you in there then,

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                That's where we are headed & all I think West. Hoping to be there for about 4.
                Not been there so looked it up on google maps. Smart bar.

Comment

On qpr till I die it says Chelsea are teaming up with brentford at the griffin pub waiting for the R's. Obviously want happen now if they are in the know, but means be careful elsewhere.

Comment

that

thats always been said the dreaded chelsea and brentford but it will never happen,because chelsea are a spent force
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

For those travelling by tube get off at South Ealing turn right & first bar you come to is Roddys bar. 15 min walk to ground.

Comment

Pubs for 2moro

Where is everybody going before the game tomorrow? Merged and now read the rest
                        Last edited by mork; 29-10-2015, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          On qpr till I die it says Chelsea are teaming up with brentford at the griffin pub waiting for the R's. Obviously want happen now if they are in the know, but means be careful elsewhere.
                          Ha ha, need somebody to hold there hands, muppets

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            what are they going to do, bring their selfie sticks from Stamford Bridge? ha
                            Rangers Til I Die
                            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Nice to meet you Matty shame about the result

That's a decent boozer will head there again

Comment

Working...
                              X