Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentford

Watching them, they like a shot on sight, we will need to close them down.

Sounds like a job for Karlos!

Comment

Charlton should have taken their chances in the first 15 mins , or at least have got something on target !
      Brentford noticeably couldnt sell their allocation ! p iss poor for a london derby ( if you include Brentford as london that is )
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

If we do what we did today with the closing down we'll be fine. Think that one will be a game for Tozser and Sandro to put their bodies in the way.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Think we'll be creamed. That rigid 4231 will get blown away I fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Think we'll be creamed. That rigid 4231 will get blown away I fear.
            It's literally the exact opposite of rigid. Most players don't stay in their position.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

They are playing with confidence and since the change of manager seem to have faith in him and his methods as the results show. The first 15 minutes will dictate how the game will go, The big problem with us is we play which seems to be a very slow pace which is the not the way to play a derby game as we showed against fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                Charlton should have taken their chances in the first 15 mins , or at least have got something on target !
                Brentford noticeably couldnt sell their allocation ! p iss poor for a london derby ( if you include Brentford as london that is )
                Charlton seem to have halved their support from the Premiership halcyon days too
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Got a feeling we will get slaughtered.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    If we do what we did today with the closing down we'll be fine. Think that one will be a game for Tozser and Sandro to put their bodies in the way.
                    I thought Henry did his job well yesterday, till he fcked that cross up, & the boo boys started on him. Best performance for QPR from Toszer as well. I'd pick the same team again.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Got a feeling we will get slaughtered.
                      Have we fallen that far that we go into this game worried about getting slaughtered by poxy Brentford , really ? We've got the better players , as long as they are up for the fight , we'll win.

Comment

They have got more direct under Lee Carsley , he has them playing back to front quicker, be a test Friday night, then most games are in this league.

Comment

Seems a lot of fans are still pessimistic about us even getting a point on friday. Does this not suggest that for all plaudits
                          being laid at Ramsey's feet yesterday, that most still believe he's not the man for the job?

Comment

Alan Judge and Lasse Vibe are the players we should look up for? i hope we can handle them.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Seems a lot of fans are still pessimistic about us even getting a point on friday. Does this not suggest that for all plaudits
                              being laid at Ramsey's feet yesterday, that most still believe he's not the man for the job?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X