Ramsey Subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Maybe just tactical info, not orders. Big difference.
    He sends advice down to Ramsey, if Ramsey then agrees, the decision is made by him. To me, that's what should be happening. You learn from those with experience.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      To be fair, I don't think Ramsey was calling the shots at all on Saturday.
      Of course he wasn't calling the shots. Just like when we beat Wolves, Huddersfield, Rotherham and Bolton.

Ramsey only calls the shots when we lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Of course he wasn't calling the shots. Just like when we beat Wolves, Huddersfield, Rotherham and Bolton.

Ramsey only calls the shots when we lose.

Exactly
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• So if he was not calling the shots why is he being given so much stick for the substitutions

Should we be barracking someone else instead??

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            So if he was not calling the shots why is he being given so much stick for the substitutions

Should we be barracking someone else instead??
            No of course not because apparently CR represents the negative energy of the club and we need to blame him, even if someone else is at fault.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              He sends advice down to Ramsey, if Ramsey then agrees, the decision is made by him. To me, that's what should be happening. You learn from those with experience.
              But that contradicts the description of what witnesses have posted, not just in this thread but others. They're saying CR is being bypassed and orders being relayed directly to the pitch. I haven't seen it for myself, just what others have posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                But that contradicts the description of what witnesses have posted, not just in this thread but others. They're saying CR is being bypassed and orders being relayed directly to the pitch. I haven't seen it for myself, just what others have posted.
                That's the thing I can't see happening. I certainly hope it isn't but surely there is no way the instructions can be relayed without CR or an assistant down there with him?

Comment

Providing input at other times (as well as matchdays) i.e. training, meetings etc.
                  Would have thought playing football matches is the most important thing and where his "experience" comes in.

Comment

so we have Ramsey in place as "manager" but actually he is just a front for everyone else. He is there to take the stick, but in reality he makes no decisions? What utter rubbish

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                      so we have Ramsey in place as "manager"
                      Head Coach is his actual title. I would say Les is more the "manager" in reality, whilst Warnock's official title is "first team advisor". But I take your point.

Comment

so we have Ramsey in place as "manager" but actually he is just a front for everyone else. He is there to take the stick, but in reality he makes no decisions? What utter rubbish
                        Calm down TW!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Calm down TW!
                          Is this yet another person you are accusing me of being? dont you get bored of it? Anyway im off to the game now! leave all the armchair fans to slaughter the club

Comment

Is this yet another person you are accusing me of being? dont you get bored of it? Anyway im off to the game now! leave all the armchair fans to slaughter the club
                            ooh like being savaged by a chinchilla....see ya later tw..

Comment

I'm glad someone is paying attention Stanley.

Simple observation from my side that orders were clearly being taken from Les and/or Warnock to the players on the pitch without any involvement from Ramsey. This is not my opinion or speculation from my side, it is something that I clearly observed with my own eyes. It is not something that can be easily mistaken either, Ramsey was down the touchline and well out of earshot and the there was clear communication and hand gestures between C Club & the dugout.

Comment

• Must admit, personally I think he's there just for 'advice' and his 'view' on the games, but when Perch got subbed on the other night I noticed someone on a radio talking to someone in the stands, presumably one of LF, NW or Andy Sinton and then Perch appears without Ramsey moving off the touchline, no interaction with Perch, a coach was talking to him, then he's on. Seemed odd to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X