Should Mackie, when healthy, and who remains a speedy, gritty, all-in player, be re-considered as a backup to Perch as well as a first-in-off-the-bench midfielder?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
When Mackie Returns...
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
-
I'd sooner recall Harriman or Furlong than play Mackie there. Mackie should be up front.Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
When Mackie returns
ALL WILL BE WELL AGAIN.Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
-
Stick him somewhere, he has pace and that's what everyone keeps saying we lack.I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Comment
Comment