Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Stay off the pipe
    It is a simple question for debate. I am not saying I would.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I see your point but he's at the point whoever he took off crowd will moan

I was there and in Fairness Fer and Sandro were no better then anyone else so why should they not come off other then their viewed as big names??? What did they do to stay on?? I would have taken off Chery and Phillips myself but I guarantee if he had done that crowd would have reacted like they did to the two he made and as they did at Fulham but given how both played there could have been no excuse for them getting hooked

He's at the point now that whatever he does he's wrong and he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't and when you reach the point where you can't do right for doing wrong whatever your decision its time to go

The crowd don't want him to do well anymore they have had enough hence the reaction now to every dub he makes no matter who is coming off or on
      I agree with this but there is another point that hasn't been made, we as fans do not know the physical state of players, Fer has just come back from a major injury, he probably is fully match fit and is playing because we need him and if you push him to do that extra 20 minutes if his struggling he could aggravate the injury. Sandro had no pre season and again probably is struggling for match fitness and with regards to Jet if you look back at the fans site when we signed him loads of Bristol City supporters said he will run around for 65 mins but will then fade out of the game, not saying others didn't deserve to get subbed but as the West Acton said it wouldn't matter what Ramsey done now he would be wrong

Comment

• As the O.P. i'm finding it hard to take how this has turned into a row about stats, i think Nasser needs to watch the games a bit more than taking down stats, a player may pass the ball 30 times but it they're Sh*t passes or runs 10K in a game that means for nothing if he plays CR*P as someoone says lies dammed lies ansd statistics,
        can someone start a poll as i dont know how to striaght yes or no Ramsey & the DOf yes or no and let nasser take the stat out of that i find it very hard to give him any creedance with some of the stuff he's coming out with, the fact is that since ramsey haas taken over we've got worse football wise never ming your statistics watch th football my son!

Comment

• Stats are not worth a w@nk

My eyes and brain tell me all I need to know.

Comment

Stats are not worth a w@nk

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
              This is the stat that worries me though -
              P. W. D. L. % won
              Queens Park Rangers England 2 February 2015 Present 28 8 5 15 28.57%
              This is the most appropriate stat, and unfortunately the most damning.

Hopefully the win column will read 9 tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by march56 View Post
                nasser if you compared our stats with sheffield wednesday's stats so far what would the score be tonight?
                The prediction according to the stats website is 2 - 1 however they don't seem to take into account home advantage. We have only lost one at home and Sheffield have only won 1 away from home. Expect at least 3 goals and 2 of those to go into our net. Sheffield haven't lost in 5 league games but we haven't lost in our last 5 matches against sheffield. This would suggest that the most likely statistical result will be a 2 - 2 draw
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  This is the most appropriate stat, and unfortunately the most damning.

Hopefully the win column will read 9 tonight.
                  A lot of statisticians count a draw as half a win because the boundaries between them are so limited. I'm not saying its right or wrong but its generally what is done. That gives him a bit more of a foundation but I agree it doesn't look great early on and we've all acknowledged that.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Stats are not worth a w@nk

Read my signature and my opinions on this become more clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      The prediction according to the stats website is 2 - 1 however they don't seem to take into account home advantage. We have only lost one at home and Sheffield have only won 1 away from home. Expect at least 3 goals and 2 of those to go into our net. Sheffield haven't lost in 5 league games but we haven't lost in our last 5 matches against sheffield. This would suggest that the most likely statistical result will be a 2 - 2 draw
                      ok thanks nas
                      £10 on a 2-2 with paddy power @12/1 it is then!

Comment

• Originally posted by march56 View Post
                        ok thanks nas
                        £10 on a 2-2 with paddy power @12/1 it is then!
                        haha don't put a tenner on my suggestion. This is QPR remember, there is always a bit of luck to consider. I personally don't think it will be 2 2 but that is what is statistically suggested. I think we win 3 2.

Comment

• Not going to read 11 pages of people acting like the world is ending, so apologies of any of the below has been said already:

1) Birmingham away is going to be one of the toughest fixtures for any side this season.No embarrassment in losing there.

2) The Penalty was a ridiculous decision. Only caught a brief replay of it, but at the game seemed extremely soft.

3) Dont think any of the "Ramsey backers" have said the bloke is a top manager. More the fact the he should be given time. Think even the most ardent ramsey out fans would agree that there was not much he could do about the mess he inherited in the prem and is harsh to judge him on that. I am judging him on this season alone and the players bought in and those who left, financially and football terms was great business. Dont think you can judge the bloke on less than a dozen games.

4) chopping and changing managers has rarely worked for us in the past. There was a time everyone was calling for Warnocks head "he is out of his depth" being a common phrase.

5) The players - come need to look at themselves as they are playing no where near to their potential. I'l pick two out - Phillips - strange one as it would seem Ramsey was the manager who bought the best out of him before. Dont seem interested at all. Could be down to not getting his prem move. Chery - been magic at times for us. But very inconsistent. drifts in and out of games. Has clear quality, but needs to do it more than he is at the moment.

6) I prefer to support the club. Dont think its just Rangers, but we do have a large number of supporters who prefer to moan than actually support.

Comment

• Got to get a clean sheet one day, today hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Got to get a clean sheet one day, today hopefully.
                              there you go kev, positive thinking! clean sheet and 3-0 win tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                                Not going to read 11 pages of people acting like the world is ending, so apologies of any of the below has been said already:

1) Birmingham away is going to be one of the toughest fixtures for any side this season.No embarrassment in losing there.

2) The Penalty was a ridiculous decision. Only caught a brief replay of it, but at the game seemed extremely soft.

3) Dont think any of the "Ramsey backers" have said the bloke is a top manager. More the fact the he should be given time. Think even the most ardent ramsey out fans would agree that there was not much he could do about the mess he inherited in the prem and is harsh to judge him on that. I am judging him on this season alone and the players bought in and those who left, financially and football terms was great business. Dont think you can judge the bloke on less than a dozen games.

4) chopping and changing managers has rarely worked for us in the past. There was a time everyone was calling for Warnocks head "he is out of his depth" being a common phrase.

5) The players - come need to look at themselves as they are playing no where near to their potential. I'l pick two out - Phillips - strange one as it would seem Ramsey was the manager who bought the best out of him before. Dont seem interested at all. Could be down to not getting his prem move. Chery - been magic at times for us. But very inconsistent. drifts in and out of games. Has clear quality, but needs to do it more than he is at the moment.

6) I prefer to support the club. Dont think its just Rangers, but we do have a large number of supporters who prefer to moan than actually support.

Comment

Working...
                                X