Warnock is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Only 63, now he's 32.... we're starting him tues!
    Lmao. Getting younger by the day.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      So I guess your mate is not man enough to bowl up on here and speak for himself. Or is he now busy bending one into Mrs Henry?

Was not gonna go to the Sheffield game but now I most likey will, tell your buddy I will be in the paddock. I'm 6"2 dark brown hair and blue eyes, I will be the one shouting kno b head at him.
      Pass my message on. Cheers buddy.
      All philosophical works, thanks

Likey?

"I'm 6"2 dark brown hair and blue eyes".. just like your photo, Captain Bellend.. CR will spot your drunken swagger long before Yorkshire!
      Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Comment

• Oh dear did anyone hear the hour they done on this last night on Talksport and Ramsey's interview on it. Was painful to listen to and Ramsey's explanation was comical to the point of although he says it was his idea it never sounded like he had bought into it

Derry was guest presenter and suggested it was decision made above Ramsey's head.

Think we slowly destroying what is actually a decent man's future managerial career by bottling out doing what needs doing and pulling the trigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Oh dear did anyone hear the hour they done on this last night on Talksport and Ramsey's interview on it. Was painful to listen to and Ramsey's explanation was comical to the point of although he says it was his idea it never sounded like he had bought into it

Derry was guest presenter and suggested it was decision made above Ramsey's head.

Think we slowly destroying what is actually a decent man's future managerial career by bottling out doing what needs doing and pulling the trigger.
          Ramsay is putting Les in a difficult position and should do the honorable thing and resign.

Comment

• Glad Warnock is back. Great motivator and know how to get out of this horrible division.

Wonderful football that hasn't been seen since that promotion year.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Might be looking for the number 2 position WHEN Warnock becomes manager.

Cue, lots of rubbish from the media team about how Derry will take over once Warnock has delivered loads of success.

Followed by Shaun Derry has left the club by mutual consent once Warnock leaves.
              Last edited by Brian Wilson; 18-10-2015, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Not that excited about this to be honest.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/r...arnock-at-qpr?

Chris Ramsey has insisted he wanted to bring Neil Warnock back to QPR.

Former R’s boss Warnock has returned in an advisory capacity – a role he has coveted for some time.

Head coach Ramsey has been under fire from fans after a troubled start to the season but says he was keen to bring in an experienced man alongside him and that Warnock was his choice.

“If it wasn’t welcome I don’t think I’d be here now,” Ramsey said.

“It’s something the club wanted to do and I’ve brought him in. I chose him.

“It was something that was an important step at this stage. Hopefully he can help us.”

Saturday’s 2-1 defeat at Birmingham left Ramsey’s side 12th in the Championship table.

They have conceded 22 league goals this season – more than any other team in the division.

Comment

• Tbh I thimk Warnock will be manager by end of the season & I hope so.

However I do think Ramsey has made a good choice in trying to help himself
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• A little known fact is that Neil Warnock is actually Neil Warlock

He put a curse on the club when he was sacked in 2012 which has meant that any player or manager joining QPR will instantly lose all ability to do their job properly until they leave the club or the club beg for the return of the Warlock himself.

That curse should be lifted tomorrow....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                        Ramsay is putting Les in a difficult position and should do the honorable thing and resign.
                        No No No mate ### is putting Ramsey in the difficult position week after week he got it wrong in appointing him and now needs him to take the flak , Do we believe he wants the humiliation of Warnock hanging over him ### if he is your his buddy be kind and sack him
                        Last edited by dogsrrs; 21-10-2015, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Nepotism

And not even an interview process, to add salt to the wounds. But should we be surprised with our clown of a (Co-)chairman? Buck always stops there, as always.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            And not even an interview process, to add salt to the wounds. But should we be surprised with our clown of a (Co-)chairman? Buck always stops there, as always.
                            Spot on stan.

its going to end in tears, you can bank on that.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              How you know ?

Comment

• I'm a little concerned that Warnock will bring just enough know-how to prop up Ramsey for a while longer. And in the meantime we are going nowhere and our parachute payments will be greatly reduced next season. If we are looking to bounce back, the time is now. Not looking good for us.
                                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X