Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ACCESS ALL R'S | LES FERDINAND - 15/10/15 (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACCESS ALL R'S | LES FERDINAND - 15/10/15 (Video)

QPR Director of Football Les joins us ahead of the R's match against Birmingham City.

More awful editing, have they ever heard of quality control?

They do this for a living and can't even operate a mic.

Comment

Agree sound bloke needs to stop messing about with it.

Have to say, great interview. Despite the times I lose me rag with the team/manager/dof, and state they can all go away in
      jerky movements, It is reassuring to listen to Les, talk QPR.
      He does want what's best for the club, and talks very simply and clearly when explaining this.
      I feel, promotion or not, while Les has a big say in the running of Rangers we're in safe hands.
      Think this position he has now is better than the manager. Managers get the bullet or poached, depending on results.
      The dof is (normally) there for a good many years and can get the way he wants the club to go ingrained.
      Good stuff

Comment

I like Les and agree he's right man for the role. He gets the club and fans and hopefully will address the concerns

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          I like Les and agree he's right man for the role. He gets the club and fans and hopefully will address the concerns
          Problem is we have Les loving tozzer and Ramsey loving Henry. Small problem is their both sh it
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
            More awful editing, have they ever heard of quality control?

They do this for a living and can't even operate a mic.
            recorded and streamed live on youtube, they don't do any editing just upload a recording of the livestream so any errors glitches will still be in it

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
              recorded and streamed live on youtube, they don't do any editing just upload a recording of the livestream so any errors glitches will still be in it
              Speaking from an audio-engineering background, that's no excuse:

1) We don't know if it's pre-recorded or being streamed live.

2) A professional sound-engineer should be monitoring what's being recorded as well as his monitor mix.

3) The club's broadcasts are notorious for audio issues and it's something that should have been addressed ages ago.

Comment

Working...
              X