Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramsey on the problem with our defence...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey on the problem with our defence...

“We’re still working on combinations and I think that’s why the back four isn’t as strong as it should be at times,” Ramsey said.

“One minute you’ve got Nedum and Gabby and then Nedum and Hally, then Hally and Gabby. Trying to get the right combination is seeming a little bit difficult for us at the moment.”

Wow, it's as if he hasn't got a clue what's going on. Who's making those changes Chris??

####ing hell.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/r...defensive-woes

Isn't that true though?
    What do you expect him to say 'Everythings ok'

Comment

And their was me thinking that the recipe for a solid defence was picking the same four every week......

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Isn't that true though?
        What do you expect him to say 'Everythings ok'
        It's true that continually changing around the defence is one of the problems, and it's Ramsey who's doing it. So my point is that not only are his comments are entirely disingenuous, but they also highlight that he doesn't seem to have a scooby about what he's doing. I mean, after going to watch us play v Huddersfield, I felt confident Ramsey would play Hall and Onuoha together in the next game. They'd performed very well and kept our first clean sheet of the season. So I was shocked (and angry) to see that v Forest he'd replaced Angella with Hall. To me it smacked of poor management on several levels.

So, if he's going to say anything at all about the defence, I would like him to say something like 'I hold my hands up, my tinkering has caused all sorts of problems and that's why the defence is so unsettled. But I am addressing this issue and expect to play a settled back four ASAP'.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          It's true that continually changing around the defence is one of the problems, and it's Ramsey who's doing it. So my point is that not only are his comments are entirely disingenuous, but they also highlight that he doesn't seem to have a scooby about what he's doing. I mean, after going to watch us play v Huddersfield, I felt confident Ramsey would play Hall and Onuoha together in the next game. They'd performed very well and kept our first clean sheet of the season. So I was shocked (and angry) to see that v Forest he'd replaced Angella with Hall. To me it smacked of poor management on several levels.

So, if he's going to say anything at all about the defence, I would like him to say something like 'I hold my hands up, my tinkering has caused all sorts of problems and that's why the defence is so unsettled. But I am addressing this issue and expect to play a settled back four ASAP'.
          He does seem to be saying that but in the normal managers way (ie 'it is not my fault') Nothing unusual there tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            “We’re still working on combinations and I think that’s why the back four isn’t as strong as it should be at times,” Ramsey said.

“One minute you’ve got Nedum and Gabby and then Nedum and Hally, then Hally and Gabby. Trying to get the right combination is seeming a little bit difficult for us at the moment.”

Wow, it's as if he hasn't got a clue what's going on. Who's making those changes Chris??

####ing hell.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/r...defensive-woes
            HE is the problem, end of.

Comment

ramsey is out of his depth

Comment

Just goes to show how inept he really is ! him and Les brought in in Perch , Kon (building for the future ) made Onoura Captain and signed Hall who HE claimed IS one for the future , who actually is the only one that that looks like he may have a presant and a future

Comment

well according to this board, Nedum, Angella, Konch, Perch and Hill should all be dropped

Just trying to find the right combination i think. He knows he will get slaughtered if he picks the wrong combination and sticks with it and it doesn't improve.

Got to take a chance for me and pick four - most probably Perch, Ned, Angella, Konch and just stick with it for 5 games

Comment

ramsey

ramsey is appaling the obvious choice would have been to make hill captain and to play him in every game
                    as well as being our best defender he can also come up front and score goals
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I cant really get why Angella, according to you boys who watch the team on a regular basis, seem to make so many mistakes. Against Forest he played so well before he was injured. He won a lot of headers and appeared to be a good buy. People are now saying he is not even jumping for the ball. This certainly makes you wonder what went wrong. Given how clumpsy Iffi IMO is, I would like us to play Hall and, if Angella can find back to his former self, as CBs. As fullbacks, I would like to hand Harriman and Yun their "debuts" as soon as possible. In the modern game fullbacks need pace and both of them have bundles of just that.
                      Last edited by Shania; 09-10-2015, 12:44 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

F***'s Sake!! Stick Diakite in front of the back four and we will have a clean sheet every game

Comment

This just convinces me more that the DOF and Ramsey haven't got a fu(king clue? Lets get rid of these pair of clowns ASAP. come on Tony show some balls and pull the trigger and get someone in who knows what they're doing, ramsey youth team coach at best as for the DOF ????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Wegerle1882 View Post
                            F***'s Sake!! Stick Diakite in front of the back four and we will have a clean sheet every game
                            No
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              This just convinces me more that the DOF and Ramsey haven't got a fu(king clue? Lets get rid of these pair of clowns ASAP. come on Tony show some balls and pull the trigger and get someone in who knows what they're doing, ramsey youth team coach at best as for the DOF ????????????????????????????????????
                              Im not sure if these posts are a wind up anymore or not? what the farking hell has les ferdinand got to do with how many goals we concede?

Should he also be praised as we are the highest scorers?

"Ramsey is a youth team coach" is really getting old quite quickly. Yet everyone has a farking problem that he isnt playing Harriman or Doughty isnt playing enough, so perhaps not youth team coach?

Comment

Working...
                              X