Members flexi ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members flexi ticket

Is anyone else getting involved in this?

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/fl...d-2731110.aspx

For those that cannot view the link, it is 5 tickets sitting in any silver section, for any game excluding Brentford or Fulham. It is £99, so just under £20 a game, but you also get 30 loyalty points and you only pay a one off £3.50 booking fee, rather than every game.

You also get £25 off in the store, but you have to spend £50 (so net spend of £25)

TO me, it looks great and I have gone for it as I was going to go to around this many games anyway, probably more so good savings.

Sounds very reasonable. Especially if you were intending spending out in the shop anyway. Then it is under twenty a game. Bargain. Plenty of goals to see at either end as well no doubt!

Comment

Its a great deal but still makes me wonder each season why I bother buying a season ticket

Comment

It is only for members though, so not for general sale, if that helps?!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Its a great deal but still makes me wonder each season why I bother buying a season ticket
          I think from reading those minutes yesterday they feel they should have released more season tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            I think from reading those minutes yesterday they feel they should have released more season tickets.
            I thought they told us it was a record year and because of some rule they could not sell any more but it could have been a load of ###### I suppose

Comment

I thought they told us it was a record year and because of some rule they could not sell any more but it could have been a load of ###### I suppose
              They did say there were record sales mate but whether that was our record for this division etc etc I am not sure. It might have been a convenient spin on the facts at the time.

Comment

Bought, I am taking my son to each home game now so its great value but never got a season ticket as was unsure he would love QPR quite as much as he now does. I will assume he doesnt get a £25 voucher as he is going free already.

Comment

at least they're consistant in the B.O , showed that in how they chose to make a joke of the points system when it came to brentford tkts

Comment

Working...
                  X