X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    You didn't ask a question. You wrote:

Which I addressed in my post above.

And I never blamed LF directly. I'm just saying how he always stresses "pathways" for players, and yet in Harriman's case there does not seem to have been one, for the reasons I gave.
    I will take the opinion of Warnock, Hughes, Redknapp and Ramsey over yours with all due respect. None of them felt he was good enough / ready

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      For the last time; can we recall him?
      After reading this:

53.2.2 Subject to the proviso that the duration of a Standard Loan must be the time between two Transfer Windows, Standard Loans can be for half a Season or a full Season. Any recall clause requiring the early termination of a Standard Loan can only be included in a full Season Standard Loan and this can only be activated during the second (January) Transfer Window. Any other early termination of a Standard Loan must be by way of a mutual agreement in writing (including by way of a recall clause within the Standard Loan Agreement) between both Clubs and the Player but can only be completed after the expiry of 28 days and only during a Transfer Window
      Read more at http://www.football-league.co.uk/glo...SV1ztuUehwz.99

I think the answer to your question is no we can´t recall him, so he will be at Wycombe until January
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
        I will take the opinion of Warnock, Hughes, Redknapp and Ramsey over yours with all due respect. None of them felt he was good enough / ready
        The only one of those names that counts is Ramsey because the player has clearly made good progress since the previous managers. And yes, Onuoha and Perch are really doing such a great job keeping him out - not.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
          After reading this:

53.2.2 Subject to the proviso that the duration of a Standard Loan must be the time between two Transfer Windows, Standard Loans can be for half a Season or a full Season. Any recall clause requiring the early termination of a Standard Loan can only be included in a full Season Standard Loan and this can only be activated during the second (January) Transfer Window. Any other early termination of a Standard Loan must be by way of a mutual agreement in writing (including by way of a recall clause within the Standard Loan Agreement) between both Clubs and the Player but can only be completed after the expiry of 28 days and only during a Transfer Window
          Read more at http://www.football-league.co.uk/glo...SV1ztuUehwz.99

I think the answer to your question is no we can´t recall him, so he will be at Wycombe until January
          Thanks, IOW, we can recall him in January. Glass half full, and all that.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

The only one of those names that counts is Ramsey because the player has clearly made good progress since the previous managers. And yes, Onuoha and Perch are really doing such a great job keeping him out - not.
            Ok, so the guy who has been playing right winger in league 2 is the answer

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
              Ok, so the guy who has been playing right winger in league 2 is the answer
              He's a RB by trade and that's where he mainly plays. And no one has said he's "the answer". What people have said is that he at least deserves a chance for the reasons given.

Comment

Harriman isn't the solution, he's on loan in League 2 for a reason. The problem is that we signed that turd Perch for peanuts rather than coughing up for proper RB. Same old Rangers....

Comment

Originally posted by très bon don View Post
                  Harriman isn't the solution, he's on loan in League 2 for a reason. The problem is that we signed that turd Perch for peanuts rather than coughing up for proper RB. Same old Rangers....
                  you dont know if he is the solution or not, give the lad a chance and see what he can do for us!
                  he is better than what we have already.

Comment

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but Danny Simpson on loan would have solved our RB issue

Comment

He's a RB by trade and that's where he mainly plays. And no one has said he's "the answer". What people have said is that he at least deserves a chance for the reasons given.
                      This is my whole point! people have said "he is the best RB at the club". I have said, no way to determine that and madness to compare league 2 performances to ours in the championship. More than happy for him to have a chance to prove it, but no1 can say he is a better option untill he plays at championship level

Comment

Never argue with an idiot Stan,...

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Never argue with an idiot Stan,...

Comment

It's all about opinions
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Id imagine Furlong will be recalled before Harriman is if a RB is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by très bon don View Post
                                Hardly "same old rangers" - spending money has not been an issue these last few years...

Comment

Working...
                                X