Nothing has Changed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing has Changed...

So.. From the 70 odd minutes I watched of last nights game, I've come to a conclusion.. I have had some sleep, I have kicked the proverbial dog...

The club is a shambles.. TF has allowed LF and CR infect. The club.. They have there own people now from top to bottom... So if LF goes, TF will have to get rid of them all. We have not changed one bit, we got rid of the "bad eggs" and we're still rubbish.. We can't blame Hoilett and Traore for that abortion of a game last night.

From front to back we were disgraceful last night... Start off with captain fantastic.. Don't want to hear it's not his fault.. He is the ####ing captain.. Should be taking it on the chin. And the other 3 at the back are turd.. He signed Hall on a perm deal and the poor ####er is sitting on the bench watching Onouha and Angella make tit's of themselves. Then there's the two DM, ####ing TWO!! Faurlin is done.. Giving it biggun he is the best at "head tennis" and it's bringing the "team together" best stop that and you and Henry should be doing shuttle sprints.. So slow. Passing was terrible.. They might as well not been there.. Back to Henry, he has been #### all season, why does he still get picked, please can someone tell me why CR is still picking him. Luano and Chery started the season well but have not been great the last 3/4 games.. They need to pick up sharpish.. Not mackies biggest fan but don't think it was fair to bring him on at 3-0.. When he is not fully fit. Phillips, well Phillips ain't as good as he thinks he is. And poor Austin, bet he wished he didn't turn down LCFC or CPFC now. Can't be arses to go on because I could..

Really disappointed in the club and its players, other people will look for excuses, it's staring us in the face.. We're not good enough.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Agree with that. Lacking leaders and character and would love to have an identity again.

Comment

staggering how we were all moaning about signing too many midfielders, where were they last night? The look on the players faces in the tunnel didn't look good. Think they don't believe in the system they are being asked to play. Now don't think they believe in Ramsey either
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
        So.. From the 70 odd minutes I watched of last nights game, I've come to a conclusion.. I have had some sleep, I have kicked the proverbial dog...

The club is a shambles.. TF has allowed LF and CR infect. The club.. They have there own people now from top to bottom... So if LF goes, TF will have to get rid of them all. We have not changed one bit, we got rid of the "bad eggs" and we're still rubbish.. We can't blame Hoilett and Traore for that abortion of a game last night.

From front to back we were disgraceful last night... Start off with captain fantastic.. Don't want to hear it's not his fault.. He is the ####ing captain.. Should be taking it on the chin. And the other 3 at the back are turd.. He signed Hall on a perm deal and the poor ####er is sitting on the bench watching Onouha and Angella make tit's of themselves. Then there's the two DM, ####ing TWO!! Faurlin is done.. Giving it biggun he is the best at "head tennis" and it's bringing the "team together" best stop that and you and Henry should be doing shuttle sprints.. So slow. Passing was terrible.. They might as well not been there.. Back to Henry, he has been #### all season, why does he still get picked, please can someone tell me why CR is still picking him. Luano and Chery started the season well but have not been great the last 3/4 games.. They need to pick up sharpish.. Not mackies biggest fan but don't think it was fair to bring him on at 3-0.. When he is not fully fit. Phillips, well Phillips ain't as good as he thinks he is. And poor Austin, bet he wished he didn't turn down LCFC or CPFC now. Can't be arses to go on because I could..

Really disappointed in the club and its players, other people will look for excuses, it's staring us in the face.. We're not good enough.
        Been saying this since Cardiff. People came back and said too early to call and give them time, when will some on here wake up and see what's in front of them. I'm still waiting for the (it will come good) or (we will turn this around) rubbish.

Comment

I have said all along that TF is clueless and every time he makes an appointment he lets them off the lease and they #### it up. These guys need to be answerable. What is that #### doing?

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post

good post , not good enough all thru the team , manager clueless , can't defend , no pace , poor passing ...

Comment

Working...
            X