Strikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strikers

So Charlie limps off (any news btw?) and with Poulter injured and Blackwood sent on loan we are reduced to bringing on a defensive midfielder - when we are 3-0 down.

We are a total laughing stock.

Where was JET? I didn't see the bench but I could not believe he brought on a DM for Charlie.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Indeed mate, baffling, utterly baffling.

Comment

JET played on Tuesday for Ressies and trained yesterday, but no mention about any injury keeping him out for selection tonight.
        I think Ramsey just chose Mackie over him.

Comment

Sounded like a hamstring. Those ALWAYS take at least a few weeks to heal. If it is only a slight strain we'll see him back after the international break. Worse and it could be a month.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Wearing thin with Ramsey after tonight, think he knows he's on borrowed time and needs to start listening to the fans.I could've done better than Ramsey after 10 light ales to boot.his philosophy is to get players to back off when opposition got the ball and let them score Willy nilly. how about grafting for the shirt,playing 2 up top and man for man when we've not got the ball.sort it out Ramsey you daft ###x.
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

We are in big trouble up top especially of Charlie is out for 2,3 or 4 weeks. Will need to work the loan market.

Anyone see Leon best getting a short term deal

Comment

Everyone is so pished off about how bad ramsey is nobody is thinking how badly we are in trouble with chaz out for a month, we aint got a goal in us. We are bang in trouble.

Comment

Mods can you edit the title of the thread. It's striker singular, not plural. We have one at the club. I'm not counting the fella who ought play for the Harlem Globetrotters or the German Devon Schwartz...

Comment

Are we able to recall Blackwood?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      So Charlie limps off (any news btw?) and with Poulter injured and Blackwood sent on loan we are reduced to bringing on a defensive midfielder - when we are 3-0 down.

We are a total laughing stock.
                      Jesus when you put it like that. Laughable.

Stick Grego Cox in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        Jesus when you put it like that. Laughable.

Stick Grego Cox in.
                        Yes if you didn't laugh you would cry

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Mods can you edit the title of the thread. It's striker singular, not plural. We have one at the club. I'm not counting the fella who ought play for the Harlem Globetrotters or the German Devon Schwartz...

If we don't get a loan in we will plummet down the table. Charlie is the only one scoring (Chery has dried up). And seeing as we are incapable of letting in less than a goal a game - often more - there is massive pressure on us to score goals.

Comment

Is Charlie actually out for a month? ####

Comment

If its his hammy gone he will be.

Comment

Working...
                              X