Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl Henry

Please explain.

It's like trying to defend the indefensible.

Impossible IOW.

Comment

Faurlin should show him how to tackle.

Comment

I thought back passes were meant to be the safe option. But his back passes are deadly - to us.

He has Sandro in the stands and he plays Karl "backwards" Henry.

Ramsey: in the. Name of god, please go.

Comment

Need to do one of these threads for every single player of ours who set foot on that pitch tonight

Comment

Is shite end of , !!!

Comment

But why cant Ramey see that every time he plays him he gifts momentum to the other team. Yes most managers have a "win ugly" player that he puts in over bigger names but when I saw before kick off he had stuck with him ahead of Sandro and Fer I thought "wow, that is a big call." He should now pay the price.

Comment

Sandro not fit and Fer not ready as it showed when he came on! He's all we had really, cos we stupidly let Barton go to a rival

Comment

Prefer Sandro on crutches.

And if he is not fit two months into te season, whose fault is that? I was saying ages ago, if you are paying Sandro north of 40 grand a week send out an entire fitness team to Brazil if necessary. Ludicrous Ramsey still messing around with his love child instead.

Comment

Henry can't do no wrong in Ramsey's book, probably the first name on the team sheet
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Henry is really painful to watch. He hold onto the ball for an age and has the turning circle of a small truck. As for the defence it's extremely poor and although Phillips and luango were poor, the game was already over before we started. Luangos finishing was lower league and that's 2 guilt edge chances. We aren't even seeing the other Swindon player so they look like 2 poor signings. Poulter is going to be needed and jet looks like another luxury. What bugs me is Adel gets stick for leaving the ground yet Chery gets cheered when walking off the pitch into the tunnel like the spoilt brat he is. Just a shame he isn't as good as he thinks. Got back for the latter part of strictly come dancing which was the bonus of my night
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Whole team was poor, complete disarray. Was déjà vu of 1st half against Blackburn but Fulham were better at taking advantage and scoring some goals. Very worrying how two very average teams have made us look completely rubbish. Think we need to change a lot more than Karl Henry or well tumble down the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          Whole team was poor, complete disarray. Was déjà vu of 1st half against Blackburn but Fulham were better at taking advantage and scoring some goals. Very worrying how two very average teams have made us look completely rubbish. Think we need to change a lot more than Karl Henry or well tumble down the table.
                          I dont know anymore, Fulham started 17th but we made them look world beaters. Are Fulham actually pretty good and under-performing or are we just total, total pants?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            Faurlin should show him how to tackle.
                            Hmmmm. As p iss poor as Kelvin was he never passed to the opposing team in front of our box. But I'm done with him now. Even if he votes Tory. We have no central midfield. Might as well start with nine men.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Hmmmm. As p iss poor as Kelvin was he never passed to the opposing team in front of our box. But I'm done with him now. Even if he votes Tory. We have no central midfield. Might as well start with nine men.
                              He couldn't possibly be a Tory - he is always giving it away...

Comment

Working...
                              X