Jamie Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Mackie

Sorry if been posted anywhere else but i can't get my head around Mackie coming on and then being subbed off within what, 10 minutes. Was he injured as i watched the match in a betting shop as I'm away visiting my parents and they dont have sky and the volume was down. Surely he would have offered a bit of gusto up top. I honestly watched tonight and thought "What the hell is Ramsay doing". None of the players also had any fight in them to win the ball. To say I'm in shock is an understatement.

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    Sorry if been posted anywhere else but i can't get my head around Mackie coming on and then being subbed off within what, 10 minutes. Was he injured as i watched the match in a betting shop as I'm away visiting my parents and they dont have sky and the volume was down. Surely he would have offered a bit of gusto up top. I honestly watched tonight and thought "What the hell is Ramsay doing". None of the players also had any fight in them to win the ball. To say I'm in shock is an understatement.
    He was injured I think.

Comment

Injured but was the first player to run down tunnel at half time so you tell me ... Ramsey hasn't a clue

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        Was he injured?
        Yes. And unfortunately he's becoming a bit of a sick note now. It's all very well having his combative terrier-like style when you're younger, but when you're his age it's simply asking to get injured. His problem is he knows no other way of playing.

Comment

I'm starting to think Ramsay has lost the dressing room. Chery apparently had a bad attitude after being subbed. So would i ffs. I would want to be playing. I think Chery is being made a bit of a scapegoat by being subbed every match. Probably as Ramsay may see him as a luxury player.

Comment

We can't afford luxury the way we are playing, Get rid

Comment

As Stanley says Mackie now a sick note. Waste of a signing. Those kind of players need to be available 42 games a year,

Comment

Because he's S##t headless chicken

Comment

give mackie a chance

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    give mackie a chance
                    How when he's never fit?

Comment

Working...
                    X