X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey's 5 biggest mistakes this season

1) Making Onuoha captain.

2) Persisting with Karl Henry.

3) Dropping Smithies after a good performance.

4) Dropping Hall when he hadn't put a foot wrong all season.

5) Having no plan B or tactical awareness when things go wrong mid-game.

IMO

Not sure about 1, but agree with the rest (been pis5ed off he dropped Hall from the moment I saw he wasn't starting v Forest). All signs of a novice manager, totally out of his depth.

Comment

He has made only 1 mistake, signing a bloody contract, the rest was always going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

IMO
        Pretty much spot on ,,,, except for point one I'd drop Onouha

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
          Yes, I would drop Onuoha too. But I'm kind of making the point that it's become that much harder to drop him since his initial mistake of making him captain. No way is he captain material - he's not vocal, he's not a leader, he makes far too many mistakes, and lacks basic ability with the ball at his feet.

Comment

Yes, I would drop Onuoha too. But I'm kind of making the point that it's become that much harder to drop him since his initial mistake of making him captain. No way is he captain material - he's not vocal, he's not a leader, he makes far too many mistakes, and lacks basic ability with the ball at his feet.
            Otherwise he's a great captain and player

Comment

Playing Chery.

Comment

Saying the new players need to play their way in the playing Angella first chance.

Comment

This is a very interesting thread. Agree, sadly, with all, including making Onouha (a solid CB but quiet soul) the captain. Need a Clint Hill or Joey Barton four that IMHO. Henry selection every game is absurd by the way; aging, unaggressive player in every game, including twice a weeks? And yet having little or no tactical awareness trumps all points above -- it's okay if that's not his talent; let's bring in another coach beside him to make calls CR IMHO seems completely cowed making.

Comment

He makes mistakes because he has had no experience as a manager of a first team senior side. Why the bloody hell does he deserve to be the manager of a championship team? Giving Ramsey the managerial job at a championship club is the equivalent of giving the IT maintenance guy the job as CEO of a company, just because he's been "fixing computers well for years".

Comment

I would make Charlie the captain as he will shout. Need to too quite.

Comment

IMO
                        Spot on.

Also playing the same team 4 or 5 games running. Luongo for one looks f####d!

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                          drop onouha he's still in mc cormacks pocket

Comment

Points 3 - 4 and 5 I couldn't agree with more.

After last night I am certainly thinking points 1 & 2 might also be accurate. I have always championed Ned (and Henry to a degree) but I am beginning to change my opinion.

Comment

Signing the contract, I know think it was a massive mistake.

Comment

Working...
                              X