Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't wait for Ramsey's words of wisdom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for Ramsey's words of wisdom!

Same old crap.

Hammered chery apparently. Why wouldn't the player be p!ssed off?! He's one of our best yet he subs him EVERY week & keeps that shite Henry on & a knackered Luongo.

Comment

posted this on another thread but, it seems more suited on here.

TonyIncenzoTalkSPORT @TonyIncenzo
      #QPR boss Chris Ramsey has just told me that Chery's attitude after being subbed was "absolutely appalling" & will be dealt with internally

REALLY? I THOUGHT HIM BEING TAKEN OFF WAS APPALLING, SO DID THE MAJORITY OF US THERE TONIGHT AS WE APPLAUDED CHERY AND SANG HIS NAME.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        posted this on another thread but, it seems more suited on here.

TonyIncenzoTalkSPORT @TonyIncenzo
        #QPR boss Chris Ramsey has just told me that Chery's attitude after being subbed was "absolutely appalling" & will be dealt with internally

REALLY? I THOUGHT HIM BEING TAKEN OFF WAS APPALLING, SO DID THE MAJORITY OF US THERE TONIGHT AS WE APPLAUDED CHERY AND SANG HIS NAME.
        Very true and the fact that CR didn't have any other game plan.

Comment

Tried to humiliate Chery. Hauled off after 30 mins at 0-3 down. Like its his fault were all over the shop.

Another awful decision.

Comment

I think Ramseys managerial record is appalling and should be dealt with internally

Comment

I hope it was "Chery Baby!" because he certainly acted like one. He's played like a c unt in the 2 games before this one. Prize to$$er.

Comment

Said on sky that at times like this we have to stick together.......i tuned out after that

Comment

I dont think it matters what Ramsey says. It's what LF and TF think and do now that counts.

Comment

Football League ✔ @SkySportsFL
                    “We will have to start to rebuild our confidence and look to the next game to do just that," says #QPR boss. pic.twitter.com/7gfTee1CHd
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      I hope it was "Chery Baby!" because he certainly acted like one. He's played like a c unt in the 2 games before this one. Prize to$$er.
                      Yeh cos it's cherys fault the manager decides to play him right wing when he's the most left footed player in the world and play Philips left wing, the most right footed player in the world. Genius tactics that. No wonder with all the great crosses flying in that Austin got a 'hamstring' injury.

Comment

We won't get a Pearson,Allardyce, Holloway or anyone like these men with a dof in charge, i don't think.
                        We would need Les to go too

Comment

Exactly. Not rocket science. Talk about making him the fall guy or what.

Comment

Agreed Dave...wtf does sir les the spurs fan know!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Yeh cos it's cherys fault the manager decides to play him right wing when he's the most left footed player in the world and play Philips left wing, the most right footed player in the world. Genius tactics that. No wonder with all the great crosses flying in that Austin got a 'hamstring' injury.
                              Most logical thing some ones said all night

Comment

Working...
                              X