No announcement yet.

R's Fans And The Singing Of That Song!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vespa, think it was a bit like Cardiff fans doing the 'sheepsha**ger' song. Just a bit of irony on a night of misery instead of sitting there listening to Fulham stick it up us.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
      Vespa, think it was a bit like Cardiff fans doing the 'sheepsha**ger' song. Just a bit of irony on a night of misery instead of sitting there listening to Fulham stick it up us.
      probly right Dunraven , but i wasnt in the mood for it, losing to them mugs just ,breaks my heart , ( again )
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Agree vesps but we were so pony tonight I thought the whole club needed that from the fans.to put our shirt on and perform like that in front of a decent support was diabolical. We should all get our ticket dough back and the ton I done on lager tonight. cannts!!!
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          probly right Dunraven , but i wasnt in the mood for it, losing to them mugs just ,breaks my heart , ( again )
          Fair one, mate. The brother left at half time - probably worse imo but we all deal with grief our own way s'pose. What a f'ing shambles we were.

Comment

Yes I agree, but to the old geezer behind me and my Dad, you lot are a load of Northern bells.

Comment

whats a northern bell ?
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

great support tonite great to see so many youngsters there and singing , team don't deserve us

Comment

I sang it because it is true. Anyway, it made no difference to the performance singing songs getting behind the team.

Call me a disgrace all you like but the only disgrace I saw tonight was the 11 on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                    We're f###### s### was sang quite alot tonight which although was true I think was counter productive, it doesn't help the team at all and it was quite embarrassing, we've never given the team this much stick, not even under Mullery and that was dire.
                    We were 3-0 down and not even in the game before that song came out. And dont tell me that singing "Come on you R's" would have helped us score 4 goals.

Comment

its a 2 way partnership as far as i'm concerned if i see the players giving their all win or lose and showing respect to my badge then i'll give them my passion and my support . sorry but i find it hard to get behind a load of clueless strollers

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        its a 2 way partnership as far as i'm concerned if i see the players giving their all win or lose and showing respect to my badge then i'll give them my passion and my support . sorry but i find it hard to get behind a load of clueless strollers
                        Bang on

Comment

It wasn't probably wasnt ideal singing it but who made them sing it?
                          It was a case of 'oh well we will try to enjoy ourselves your not spoiling our night' bit like palace away last season.
                          And yes it does hurt losing in that manner, have we played well in any game this season?prob not, we are kidding ourselves unfortunately
                          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Lost our soul when we lost warnock
                            You talk $hit
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              We were 3-0 down and not even in the game before that song came out. And dont tell me that singing "Come on you R's" would have helped us score 4 goals.
                              No.but ALWAYS back ya team fella!

Comment

Chill guys.

I'm worried now that things will start to rapidly deteriorate between team and fans.

Honestly, a big Sam or big Pearson appointment will be the only thing to save us.

Ramsey has lost the plot so badly. I can't fault any fan tonight. I blame Ramsey exclusively.

Comment

Working...
                                X