Vespa, think it was a bit like Cardiff fans doing the 'sheepsha**ger' song. Just a bit of irony on a night of misery instead of sitting there listening to Fulham stick it up us.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
R's Fans And The Singing Of That Song!
Collapse
X
-
probly right Dunraven , but i wasnt in the mood for it, losing to them mugs just ,breaks my heart , ( again )Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and TrainersComment
-
Agree vesps but we were so pony tonight I thought the whole club needed that from the fans.to put our shirt on and perform like that in front of a decent support was diabolical. We should all get our ticket dough back and the ton I done on lager tonight. cannts!!!Ooh northern lads love gravyComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
I sang it because it is true. Anyway, it made no difference to the performance singing songs getting behind the team.
Call me a disgrace all you like but the only disgrace I saw tonight was the 11 on the pitch.Comment
-
We were 3-0 down and not even in the game before that song came out. And dont tell me that singing "Come on you R's" would have helped us score 4 goals.Comment
-
Comment
-
It wasn't probably wasnt ideal singing it but who made them sing it?
It was a case of 'oh well we will try to enjoy ourselves your not spoiling our night' bit like palace away last season.
And yes it does hurt losing in that manner, have we played well in any game this season?prob not, we are kidding ourselves unfortunatelyThank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!Comment
-
Comment
-
Chill guys.
I'm worried now that things will start to rapidly deteriorate between team and fans.
Honestly, a big Sam or big Pearson appointment will be the only thing to save us.
Ramsey has lost the plot so badly. I can't fault any fan tonight. I blame Ramsey exclusively.Comment
Comment