No announcement yet.

Where's Nasser with his stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hard supporting this club, it's like a box of chocolates.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      I get the humour mate no hard feelings about it but I'm really not in the mood to enjoy it at the moment. Probably will revisit this thread and try to have a laugh tomorrow without the tears.
      the only solution

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        Yeah, fair enough Nasser, we all love a Ranger but you do ask for it with some of the tripe you try to justify with statistics.
        No trying to justify lad. Just using numbers to make what we see usable. Most of it isn't tripe. Just last couple of weeks have been stretching my positivity.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Wouldn't want it any other way in the long run mate. Only reason football excites me anymore is because of that.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I do have a good stat from tonight. Karl Henry managed to find a teammate 88 percent of the time with his passes. I can only assume the statskeeper thought he was a fulham player.

Comment

Like life....like a mixed bag......like supporting QPR....

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Like life....like a mixed bag......like supporting QPR....
                Yeah that!

Comment

Yeah except they're all dark chocolate and covered in pralines and sh!t.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Karl Henry made 0/18 tackles and 0/18 headers today, but he did make 1/43 passes so he's man of the match

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Load of b ollocks all those stats

Comment

Working...
                      X