• Show
Clear All

• Where's Nasser with his stats

Putting a positive spin on them.

Comment

We only conceded once in 45 mins
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

You two put a smile on my face, was funny!

Comment

Here you go

####kers 11
          Dickheedas 11
          Arsholooles 11

Comment

Karl Henry made 0/18 tackles and 0/18 headers today, but he did make 1/43 passes so he's man of the match

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Karl Henry made 0/18 tackles and 0/18 headers today, but he did make 1/43 passes so he's man of the match
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

No positive spin on any stats. Never put an overly positive spin on stats Cricket. Nothing positive about tonight. Being happy seeing a fellow fan upset is never a good thing and its kind of insulting and totally unnecessary from you guys. Just because I see things differently, doesn't give you a right to barrack me with your negativity. Things are bad enough from the other side of west london tonight. No one wants to hear 5hit from those supposedly on my side.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  No positive spin on any stats. Never put an overly positive spin on stats Cricket. Nothing positive about tonight. Being happy seeing a fellow fan upset is never a good thing and its kind of insulting and totally unnecessary from you guys. Just because I see things differently, doesn't give you a right to barrack me with your negativity. Things are bad enough from the other side of west london tonight. No one wants to hear 5hit from those supposedly on my side.
                  He was just trying to put a smile on our faces as none of us are smiling right now. You must have laughed too as it was a joke.

Comment

No-ones having a go at u bud, just poking fun. Christ we need something to smile about

Comment

Sorry Nasser. Appreciate your efforts and was just reacting to a really bad night.

Comment

Yeah, fair enough Nasser, we all love a Ranger but you do ask for it with some of the tripe you try to justify with statistics.

Comment

Nass it was banter mate. Chin up. I was making a joke that you find a positive on every piece of crap we serve up and credit to you for that. I thought you'd come back with a witty reply not a sulk. Sorry mate no dig intended. Gotta laugh or we'll go into meltdown

Comment

I get the humour mate no hard feelings about it but I'm really not in the mood to enjoy it at the moment. Probably will revisit this thread and try to have a laugh tomorrow without the tears.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Nass it was banter mate. Chin up. I was making a joke that you find a positive on every piece of crap we serve up and credit to you for that. I thought you'd come back with a witty reply not a sulk. Sorry mate no dig intended. Gotta laugh or we'll go into meltdown
                              Thats understandable mate. Wish I had a witty remark but just not feeling it at the moment. A lot of things going down this 5hitter for me these days so this result was certainly something I wouldn't have minded not having to deal with haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X