No announcement yet.

Positives from tonight. Yes, positives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At 3-0 down how on earth can you take your 2nd top scorer off the field, he ain't got a clue and I hate to say it but that team don't deserve the fantastic support they get

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
      At 3-0 down how on earth can you take your 2nd top scorer off the field, he ain't got a clue and I hate to say it but that team don't deserve the fantastic support they get
      The men of the match were our fans. Sincerely , well done guys.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
        The men of the match were our fans. Sincerely , well done guys.
        Spot on.

Comment

My dad buys the tickets, I buy the beers. Feel I got better value tonight. Positive enough for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            I could get that squad promoted . The bloke is a ####ing joke
            He is even worse than Houston was with the Premiership squad he had in 1996-97 season.
            Get big Sam in

Comment

I enjoyed the first two minutes.......

Comment

I've changed my mind about CR. that was embarrassing to say the least. Awful awful awful

Comment

No chance we will struggle with relegation. Things aren't good but are not that bad.

The frustration should be Ramsey inept decisions will end up costing us a top 2/6 place finish for a mid table position with a squad that should be turning teams over 2/3 0.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    No chance we will struggle with relegation. Things aren't good but are not that bad.

The frustration should be Ramsey inept decisions will end up costing us a top 2/6 place finish for a mid table position with a squad that should be turning teams over 2/3 0.
                    Totally agree, we wouldnt go down even if the players managed themselves, but we will never ever get out of this division with ramsey in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      Spot on.

Comment

Working...
                      X