Sack ramsey now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Have you not read this forum today? there are probably 10 threads calling for his head
    Yes of course I have - I can post what I want

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
      Who is waiting/preying for the sky sports yellow breaking news bar to say that Ramsey has been sacked. Would genuinely make my weekend if that happened!
      Not exactly glued to the screen but it would inject some positivity into the club
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Of course you can, well within reason. Just a strange question "Am I the only one?" when you've admitted to reading all the other posts stating similar

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Not exactly glued to the screen but it would inject some positivity into the club
          Totally agree

Comment

Of course you can, well within reason. Just a strange question "Am I the only one?" when you've admitted to reading all the other posts stating similar
            Within reason - can you define exactly/specifically what you mean please - thank you

Comment

He can post what he wants
              He can read what he wants

Comment

Within reason - can you define exactly/specifically what you mean please - thank you
                No. It has nothing to do with the original post, just the fact you cannot post whatever you want if it infringes on forum rules.

Comment

No. It has nothing to do with the original post, just the fact you cannot post whatever you want if it infringes on forum rules.
                  As you say my original post did not break any rules and therefore your post was unwarranted

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Exactly - well said

Comment

As you say my original post did not break any rules and therefore your post was unwarranted
                      I never said you did break any rules, just that it was a strange question "Am I the only one?" when you've read all the other posts asking exactly the same.

Comment

There've been countless Ramsey out threads since last night which have had to be merged, otherwise they'd have engulfed at least the first two pages of the QPR section.

Comment

I never said you did break any rules, just that it was a strange question when you've read all the other posts asking exactly the same.
                          My post had a different slant to it and therefore was relevant - if you don't think it's relevant you should simply ignore. I read many posts and think 'why?' but if that was the individual wants to post - then fine by me

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            There've been countless Ramsey out threads since last night which have had to be merged, otherwise they'd have engulfed at least the first two pages of the QPR section.
                            Dear oh dear - pathetic

Comment

Dear oh dear - pathetic
                              Why, because you couldn't get to keep your own precious little thread, which was basically saying the same thing as countless others since last night?

Comment

My post had a different slant to it and therefore was relevant - if you don't think it's relevant you should simply ignore. I read many posts and think 'why?' but if that was the individual wants to post - then fine by me
                                If you don't merge threads saying the same thing you get so many one answer threads and it pushes all the big ones off the page. Its much better to have longer threads causing more conversation, makes it more interesting for everyone.
                                For instance , there was four 'Blackwood' threads in five minutes just now, cos yours was first, all the others get merged into yours, so you get the glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X