Disgusted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusted.

Well done boys. Just when I though you couldn't get anymore ####ing embarrassing . Congratulations you really are the lowest of the low

Disgusted.

Still at the game. Can't quite believe what I've witnessed tonight. Angry, disgusted. None of those w@nkers on the field or in the dugout have a care in the world. They can all fark off for all I care. Gutted.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I don't blame you. I feel like stabbing myself in the eye. Disgusting performance.

How long. HOW ####ING LONG have we been saying sort the defence out?

####ing joke.

Really, there can be no doubt. Ramsey is out of his depth.

Comment

What a joke of defense. I think we raised our expectations too high. We are total sh...!

Comment

On the way home left 20 mins early, never done that before in my 33 years of going to rangers, says it all.

Comment

Full backs today looked totally second rate. Both Perch and in particular Konch were disgustingly poor. Henry, even worse still. No one on that pitch looked good enough. Even Faurlin made far too many errors all game. Need to fix something. Need some pace in those full back positions. Need some pace in that midfield. And from what I saw, need more Leroy Fer on that pitch behind Austin.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Full backs today looked totally second rate. Both Perch and in particular Konch were disgustingly poor. Henry, even worse still. No one on that pitch looked good enough. Even Faurlin made far too many errors all game. Need to fix something. Need some pace in those full back positions. Need some pace in that midfield. And from what I saw, need more Leroy Fer on that pitch behind Austin.
              What I don't understand Nas is that we keep shipping goals but not changing the players or formation.. Is he thick?
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                What I don't understand Nas is that we keep shipping goals but not changing the players or formation.. Is he thick?
                Stubborn I reckon. A bad trait in a novice manager.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                  I look at the team and what I saw today was Perch being 10 metres ahead of where he was supposed to be when we were defending. That led to most of their chances. Perch and Konch being way ahead of the defence. Last ditch tackles from Onuoha and Angella were all that kept us below 5 goals. I think there is something to the formation but I think with the players in it, it won't work yet. Need at least one pacy full back and a pacy cm. Honestly think that will change a lot of it.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                  X