Supporters no longer with us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporters no longer with us

I was at Greenford cemetery yesterday for the burial of my auntie and they had dug her grave a few yards from a grave that had been there from what I can remember was a young lad who was buried in 1994 at the age of 6. There flying in the wind was a QPR flag so at the end of our ceremony I went over and laid on flower on his grave. If anybody on here knows of the loss of a son with the name of
    Michael Anthony Roche Kennedy, sorry if I have intruded but I just wanted to pay my respects to a fellow R that lost his life so young
    RIP

Nice post and well done for doing that mate

Comment

This is what I love about our club and fans, we don't have to know someone to be a part of the QPR family, we're all one.

Really nice for you to do that Webbie.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
        I was at Greenford cemetery yesterday for the burial of my auntie and they had dug her grave a few yards from a grave that had been there from what I can remember was a young lad who was buried in 1994 at the age of 6. There flying in the wind was a QPR flag so at the end of our ceremony I went over and laid on flower on his grave. If anybody on here knows of the loss of a son with the name of
        Michael Anthony Roche Kennedy, sorry if I have intruded but I just wanted to pay my respects to a fellow R that lost his life so young
        RIP
        Wasn't expecting to read something like that after reading the title. That was touching.

Respect to you.

Comment

Nice touch Webbie
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Great post and great fan.

6 years old and loved the hoops.

Comment

Yep that's done me in . Well played mate that's what it's all about . Massive respect

Comment

Nice one Webbie. Rip your auntie as well.
                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 23-09-2015, 02:45 PM.

Comment

RIP
                  Nice and respectful webbie, top man
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

RIP
                    My parents are buried there, beautiful place to pay your respects. One of the victims of the Hillsborough disaster is buried in the cemetery as well, sadly in his teens. Always sad to see youngsters in there
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

RIP
                      brilliant post webbie
                      respect to you mate

Comment

Very nice Webb, how are you? Say hello to piggy.

RIP fellow hoop!
                        Last edited by californiahoop; 23-09-2015, 01:28 PM.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

top man webbie

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            top man webbie
                            What he said.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Michaels grandad is buried next to him. Many thanks for the gesture webbie

Comment

Working...
                              X