Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

who's your favourite r's manager of all time????

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Factamondo
    You know when you've been factamondoed!
    • Mar 2009
    • 37198

    #1

    who's your favourite r's manager of all time????

    which gaffer saw you crying into your mums bosom when he departed hq???
    you know nothing john snow!!!!
  • BUSHRANGER1982
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 5666

    #2
    I was sorry to see Gordon Jago leave QPR, but I was absolutely gutted when Terry Venables left us to go to Barcelona.

    Comment

    • Hertford Hoop
      W12 Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 15998

      #3
      Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982
      I was sorry to see Gordon Jago leave QPR, but I was absolutely gutted when Terry Venables left us to go to Barcelona.
      Me too but Dave Sexton has to be in there as well.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

      Comment

      • Factamondo
        You know when you've been factamondoed!
        • Mar 2009
        • 37198

        #4
        not alan mullary then:(
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

        Comment

        • Quaz

          #5
          Venables & dare i say it Holloway

          Comment

          • Factamondo
            You know when you've been factamondoed!
            • Mar 2009
            • 37198

            #6
            i loved ollie....sort of man you'd want in the trenches with ya!!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

            Comment

            • Quaz

              #7
              Originally posted by factamondo
              i loved ollie....sort of man you'd want in the trenches with ya!!!!
              still stick by my comments before that we have never replaced him.

              Comment

              • Scarlet pimple
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 5006

                #8
                Sexton and venables, was gutted to lose either of them.
                They seek him here.................

                Comment

                • Factamondo
                  You know when you've been factamondoed!
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37198

                  #9
                  i can see ollie that fateful day at huddersfield..........the man was distraught at feeling he'd let us down but he took on the poison chalice and turned us around on a shoestring..........i love you ollie!!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

                  Comment

                  • Kirill
                    W12 Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 19359

                    #10
                    I was really sorry to see Gregory go after the takeover. New broom and all that, he did not seem a spent force to me, only recently he led the amazing team recovery after the horrible 5-goal away defeat at Southend when all had seemed lost, then there was the memorable lap of honour that May with All You Need is Love playing loud and clear, a poignant message in that time of growing financial uncertainty.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

                    http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

                    How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

                    Comment

                    • Factamondo
                      You know when you've been factamondoed!
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37198

                      #11
                      the boy gregory waers too much hair gel................factafructusmondo!!!!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

                      Comment

                      • dangould
                        Apprentice
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 234

                        #12
                        Alec Stock for me, the way QPR treated him was terrible, after all 1 league cup win 1 Championship 1 runners up in 3 seasons then get rid of him after a few games in the top league was not good.

                        Comment

                        • RussRanger
                          Unlucky Bloke
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 4055

                          #13
                          Terry Venables.

                          Also sad when Olly went - but more angry at the way he was stitched up by Gianni.

                          Comment

                          • Sharpy

                            #14
                            Olly

                            Comment

                            • Stanley
                              Guest
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 23693

                              #15
                              Dave Sexton.

                              No contest.

                              Comment

                              Working...