No announcement yet.

5-3-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love us to play a 352/532 but the issues we saw with it was that no one was willing to give HR any time. Imagine now people giving CR any more time than they gave Harry. The formation didn't work in the away matches for sure but over time it may do. I just don't see CR going for it because it is much more difficult to buy the players for that formation (alot of the wing backs will come in from Italy for example and prices will be higher because of the co ownership of a lot of the players there).
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
      Stop fcking about go 4 4 2 , & play to the strengths of our only goalscorer .
      he is top scorer on the league. we must be playing to his strengths

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        I would love us to play a 352/532 but the issues we saw with it was that no one was willing to give HR any time. Imagine now people giving CR any more time than they gave Harry. The formation didn't work in the away matches for sure but over time it may do. I just don't see CR going for it because it is much more difficult to buy the players for that formation (alot of the wing backs will come in from Italy for example and prices will be higher because of the co ownership of a lot of the players there).
        I think we should play with a rush goalie

Comment

Working...
        X