JOKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOKE

I went on holiday after our 3 wins in a row. Positivity was flowing, people were talking about play offs and promotion. We were scoring goals and looking good.

Two games later look at you all. The fans of this club disgust me. How can we all be so fickle and turn so quickly. We got relegated and are trying to build something new which takes more than all few games. We have done the revolving door system. Why can't people have patience!

I honestly belive we have some of the worst fans in the league. We never give anyone a chance, player or manager. We suck all confidence out of the players with poor atmospheres and scapegoating players as 'unless' after one poor game.

Let's just get behind the team. We are all supposed to be together. COME ON YOU R'SSSSS

Good post tbf. We all vent our frustrations after a bad performance (me included), but those that don't say a word when we win 3 in a row then start threads calling for Ramsey to be sacked when we have a bad performance or 2 are willys.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

You obviously haven't watched the last few performances lucky to win at Huddersfield and the rest have been abysmal, give them a chance! your having a laugh a totally clueless manager employed by a DOF who employed his mate, and can't seem to see further than his nose, and by the way I've always said he should never been given the job in the first place, youth team coach at best,

Comment

We must have the most spoilt fans on the planet. The way people go on in here when we are 8th its as if we are a huge club like man united or liverpool. We are tiny queens park rangers and have no divine right to be in the top flight, but we are still having a go. People seem to forget how huge clubs (compared to us) like forest, boro, ipswich and derby have been trying to get put of this division for years and years. Their fans dont say sack the manager after every loss and draw.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          You obviously haven't watched the last few performances lucky to win at Huddersfield and the rest have been abysmal, give them a chance! your having a laugh a totally clueless manager employed by a DOF who employed his mate, and can't seem to see further than his nose
          I see a team that are running their socks off for the manager. THAT is what I wanted at the beginning of the season. Would have not taken this position at the beginning of the season?

We all want free flowing football obviously but players need confidence. The club needed to change this season and us as fans need to change too! I remember the passion when Warnock kept us up from the brink of relegation to league one. Wish our fans were like they were back then.

No expectation. Just passion supporting QPR!

Comment

People are confused about how to think/what they want at the moment and that is partly because we have been conned by a few good results........

Most of us were happy with mid-table at the start of the season but a few big exciting wins/keeping hold of Charlie and that all changed and us being QPR fans, got mind-warped and over excited with it all. I personally would of preferred Charlie left in the summer, as well as Fer, Sandro and Green. I think we needed a season without the big names.

With the players we have retained and the start we have had, fans are now confused about what is acceptable this season. I personally still think about tenth is acceptable and that we shouldn't change our expectations just because we have kept Charlie and beaten Wolves away from home.

I'm not expecting us to win at Hull on Saturday and maybe that is the best thing to do! We're a new team with a load of new players still trying to find our way and new playing style.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              We must have the most spoilt fans on the planet. The way people go on in here when we are 8th its as if we are a huge club like man united or liverpool. We are tiny queens park rangers and have no divine right to be in the top flight, but we are still having a go. People seem to forget how huge clubs (compared to us) like forest, boro, ipswich and derby have been trying to get put of this division for years and years. Their fans dont say sack the manager after every loss and draw.
              Great post
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Fans think like this because of the resources we now have available though. (I don't think like that but some fans do)

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  People are confused about how to think/what they want at the moment and that is partly because we have been conned by a few good results........

Most of us were happy with mid-table at the start of the season but a few big exciting wins/keeping hold of Charlie and that all changed and us being QPR fans, got mind-warped and over excited with it all. I personally would of preferred Charlie left in the summer, as well as Fer, Sandro and Green. I think we needed a season without the big names.

With the players we have retained and the start we have had, fans are now confused about what is acceptable this season. I personally still think about tenth is acceptable and that we shouldn't change our expectations just because we have kept Charlie and beaten Wolves away from home.

I'm not expecting us to win at Hull on Saturday and maybe that is the best thing to do! We're a new team with a load of new players still trying to find our way and new playing style.
                  Top top post mate.
                  And the OP is spot on too.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    You obviously haven't watched the last few performances lucky to win at Huddersfield and the rest have been abysmal, give them a chance! your having a laugh a totally clueless manager employed by a DOF who employed his mate, and can't seem to see further than his nose, and by the way I've always said he should never been given the job in the first place, youth team coach at best,
                    This is the problem. People make their minds up and stick to it regardless. Because LF didn't come with experience people didn't want him. I was skeptical at first, but for me the bloke has worked absolute miracles in the transfer market with the players that have gone and come in. Yet, we get a few bad results and people still want to harp on about him.......he doesn't even have anything to do with coaching match days, yet people still hate the bloke??? Utter madness

As for Ramsey, you can write off the prem experience, as he was dumped with a rotten squad and we all knew it. The bloke has had less than 10 games with his team and people want him sacked. These will be the same people who once we sack him will moan about having no stability at the club. Baring a complete melt down that i don't see happening, he has at least a season to stabilize and rebuild and so he should. If your going to give someone a job, then at least give them the chance to do it

As for the "we should walk the league" type posts, get farking real! plenty of decent players at his level and the championship has come on A LOT since we last won it, so no point in making comparisons to that team.

Moan, Moan farking moan! honestly don't know why some people bother watching football, seems they are miserable about it 24/7 anyway.

Comment

Fans think like this because of the resources we now have available though. (I don't think like that but some fans do)
                      What resources. You can only spend what you earn these days can't you. QPR = Small club = small budget

Comment

Not a joke, but fact imo. Good thread!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPR17 View Post
                          What resources. You can only spend what you earn these days can't you. QPR = Small club = small budget
                          Our owners have access to astronomical amounts of money, because of this and the mind-warping big club Hughes/Redknapp era, SOME fans expect the best every season from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR17 View Post
                            I think he's referring to our players currently available. On paper that's a Premier league squad and should tear this league a new one. But as we all know the game isn't played on paper. I truly believe some think we have a God given right to win the league because of that, and are a bit too dismissive of how difficult this league is.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Great post mate. Sums it up in a nutshell. The expectation has changed due to keeping those players.

Comment

Working...
                              X