14,000 my ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14,000 my ****

think more like 12,000, a lot put off by the rain, but more by Ramsey's negative tactics
    Last edited by lymehoop; 17-09-2015, 02:47 PM.
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    think more like 12,000, a lot put of by the rain, but more by Ramsey's negative tactics
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Yeh I would say about 12000 pitiful support, you should not blame the rain,, transport by all means but to blame the weather I'm not buying it
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Loads of people turned back because of traffic

Comment

Traffic was a mare..i was late but i am amazed at how you can tell the difference between 12000 and 14000 people unless of course you were so board in the first half you started counting?

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            Traffic was a mare..i was late but i am amazed at how you can tell the difference between 12000 and 14000 people unless of course you were so board in the first half you started counting?
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              bored young man, 50 years of support gives you a fair idea
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                bored young man, 50 years of support gives you a fair idea
                nice to be called a young man - my first game was 1975! my point i have been going all that time and i couldn't tell the difference between 12 and 14K know roughly what each stand holds but thats about it! i am in awe of you skills!

Comment

Lucky I ad me calculator handy
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Got lively in the family stand,kids were effing and blinding all game.screaming take that Henry off he's a useless ####.stewards had to step in to make sure the adults were ok.we got soaked but had a guess at 13000,don't think the rain would put off rangers supporters
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I sit in the lower loft and had to calm down my 12 yr old, before he got ejected.

Comment

Haha chunks,kids really were doing their bowlacks.shows the future passion hopefully.
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

It looked much fuller at the end.

Comment

i left home at 6 and turned back at 8.2o as as traffic just wasn't moving

Comment

Working...
                            X