Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stating the obvious but there are a lot of good teams in this division...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stating the obvious but there are a lot of good teams in this division...

Brighton, Hull, Derby, Middlesborough, Burnley, Ipswich all look our equals or better.....just saying..

Only hull,think the teams you mention will drop away.guaranteed with derby
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Agree Van think there are loads of average sides of about the same level which makes it look super competitive

Not one side we have played this season or side I have seen on the TV have impressed me and I would include us in that

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
        Brighton, Hull, Derby, Middlesborough, Burnley, Ipswich all look our equals or better.....just saying..
        You must have watched a lot of their games to come to that opinion. I don't mean highlights, but the full 90 minutes. Any team can be made to look good in a two minute compilation.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Agree Van think there are loads of average sides of about the same level which makes it look super competitive

Not one side we have played this season or side I have seen on the TV have impressed me and I would include us in that
          Spot on young westie.... Which is why give me this league over the prem anytime!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            You must have watched a lot of their games to come to that opinion. I don't mean highlights, but the full 90 minutes. Any team can be made to look good in a two minute compilation.
            The only team I'm qualified to comment on is QPR then!
            And we aren't very good, & I look at the players we have & I ask. Why aren't we very good ? Hopefully it comes together with time, but my fear is we look back at the end of the season & wonder what a proper manager could have done with those players.

Comment

I'm starting to really lose my patience with ramsey,, if he doesn't go for the throat tonight I won't be to happy,, let's play good football for once get some lovely moves going.. If we lose atleast we can say we played good football, I just can't stand this football under ramsey
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                I'm starting to really lose my patience with ramsey,, if he doesn't go for the throat tonight I won't be to happy,, let's play good football for once get some lovely moves going.. If we lose atleast we can say we played good football, I just can't stand this football under ramsey
                well said H I think more fans are coming around to that way of thinking about the DROSS being served up , yes a result would be nice but lets see good players playing like good players

Comment

Bottom 8 in the Prem is at a very similar, if not the same level to the top 8 in the Champ.

If we were all in the Prem, we would be looking to beat all the teams mentioned. Nothing different here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                    Bottom 8 in the Prem is at a very similar, if not the same level to the top 8 in the Champ.
                    Don't agree with that. You get punished a lot more regularly for mistakes even with the bottom 8 in the prem vs top championship.

Comment

I saw Forest won again, yesterday, Interesting, because some of their fans said that they would play better without the regular longball up to Antonio. it was Blackstock who scored for them, by the way.

More on topic; Brighton look strong this year.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        Only hull,think the teams you mention will drop away.guaranteed with derby
                        Nah. Sure about that?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Some really poor keepers as well, just look at our games against Wolves, Rotherham and Forest. Last night the Boro keeper did exactly the same as Green on Saturday except he let the guy score, also another couple of howlers in some of the other games.

Comment

Think Smithies will get debut tonight. Hopefully, he will handle the pressure...
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              More of a question than my point my view, but do we actually have the players to play this great attractive football everyone wants?

Comment

Working...
                              X