Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackburn haven't scored first in game since April!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Harryboy;1466359]i
    Only once we have played really well on live TV manure 1 qpr 4- and should off been 6 or 7 ,, I bet Rangers have the biggest loss ratio on live

We do lose a few on TV granted but we also win a few too and play well . There is no excuse to play poorly just because a game is televised . All games are filmed so what's the difference ?

Comment

[QUOTE=Greg1882;1466360]
      Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      i
      Only once we have played really well on live TV manure 1 qpr 4- and should off been 6 or 7 ,, I bet Rangers have the biggest loss ratio on live

We do lose a few on TV granted but we also win a few too and play well . There is no excuse to play poorly just because a game is televised . All games are filmed so what's the difference ?
      That's why we seemed to be jinxed on live TV ,, if we win at fulham & boro I will eat my words and put the jinx thing to bed
      You Rsssssss

Comment

That goal should off stood , farking hate fulham
        You Rsssssss

Comment

How on earth did Blackburn loose that game? Would never ever bet against Rangers but any neutral watching our game and this would have to have their money on Blackburn Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            How on earth did Blackburn loose that game? Would never ever bet against Rangers but any neutral watching our game and this would have to have their money on Blackburn Wednesday.
            The way week leek goals yes
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Can't wait for the next round of meaningless stats

Comment

Originally posted by gary56 View Post
                Can't wait for the next round of meaningless stats
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Forest hadn't won an away game since February.

It's just the QPR way.

Comment

We may have a good squad on paper, getting the right formula is a whole new challenge. We looked like a 'Frankenstein' on Saturday, parts sewn together.

Saw Leicester today. Now that's a team. We are light years away.

Comment

When have QPR ever done things the easy way?
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I thought Blackburn looked really good ,,,, how the hell did foolham win that game ,,, can see us being torn apart on weds,, I thought they looked a really good side and were soooo unlucky

Comment

We looked flat from the start on Saturday, which we have done all season so far but are still in play off area. It is though a concern that we are conceding 2 goals a game particularly at home and just don't seem to know how to play at LR ! Giving Forest so much possession on Saturday just allowed them to grow in confidence and almost take the initiative.

Comment

I predict a riot ....Rhodes double, Rangers 0-6 in two games. Mind you the talk from the club is consolidation.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                              Including today's game at Fulham. As Rangers fans we know what happens next! Fulham looking good.
                              They never fail to deliver! !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X