Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Les interview in the Guardian

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ansfers-agents

Ps: Sorry Wests, your thread disappeared down a black hole whilst the site went down. Feel free to repost your comments here.

Good read, sounds as if he is running the club from top to bottom. Great work so far Les, keep it going!!
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Not read that yet however I believe Les is 'Good Luck' for our club. When he was here we as a club were going places and buzzing, he left and it was all downhill since. Now that he's come back, you can feel and smell the good coming back to our club, that's just the way I feel.

Comment

He has clearly made a massive difference to this football club, and it's the right move for Tony to have someone who knows exactly how agents and modern day players minds work. The club seems to have lost our very naive approach we've had in the past and that was a very refreshing read. I have always been pro sir led and Ramsey but I just hope other fans can be too!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Les the legend is doing a great job ursss
          R's

Comment

Hmmm ? The more I read from Les the more I feel he is running the team more so than CR, and he bangs on about black people in football that I do wonder if CR would be in charge as coach if it wasn't for Les, jobs for the boys so to speak ??

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              The club seems to have lost our very naive approach we've had in the past and that was a very refreshing read.!
              Derby the new QPR

Comment

I love Les all over again.....#nohomo

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                  Hmmm ? The more I read from Les the more I feel he is running the team more so than CR, and he bangs on about black people in football that I do wonder if CR would be in charge as coach if it wasn't for Les, jobs for the boys so to speak ??
                  I don't think it should matter too much at the end of the day. I agree about implementing the Rooney rule here. It's so easy to do in truth that it is a huge shock that it hasn't already. We'd see more people like CR and Les who are beyond qualified for good roles but don't get a place to show it.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Rooney rule is discriminatory, same as quotas, in the police. It's just because liberals want it to happen it's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      I love Les all over again.....#nohomo
                      It's ok Dave, your secret's safe with us.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

The puff piece on Ramsey yesterday, & now all this on Les! Good to see the clubs propaganda department is working well !

Comment

Still won't forgive him over the blue peter garden debacle!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X