Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Revised After Deadline Day 'Where Will QPR Finish' Poll.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No reason why Ramsey shouldn't get this team promoted, he got the best squad in the Championship anything else would be failure

Comment

7th-9th I think.

I don't think we will have all our top players available at all times to mount a serious push, but will have enough to win a good few games.

Could still lose some stars in January as I believe TF & co still want to cost cut.

Comment

Voted top two last poll and sticking to it

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          1st imo. Quality over 46 games will come through. As long as we don't lose Austin in jan we will win the league because we have the best midfield in the division to dominate games
          Sums it up for me.

Only concern is our defence, but top 6 is an absolute minimum.

Comment

Same as weare. 1st.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

i expect nothing less than top 2, otherwise coach ramsey should get the sack.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

For starters ramsey had to get fer's head right, for a player who don't do many minutes on a football pitch he is bloody injured a lot
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Champions
                  R's

Comment

We'll beat Fulham 4 nil in the playoff final......
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

On paper we've got a better squad than 2010/11 but until we can slot teams away by a comfortable 2 or 3 goals, I think we'll be way off the automatics.

Comment

5 or 6th and that is way better than i thought a couple of weeks ago ,happy days
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Off to a good start and I don't see anybody who is better than us now. Really depends on whether CR can get it done. I'm going to stick my neck out and say that he can. Automatic.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I fully expect us to compleat for a promotion place !
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I think we will get a true indication after having played some of the bigger boys such as Middlesbrough ,,,

I still believe that we will be at least top 6, and in with a good shout at top 2

Comment

Amazingly skewed poll.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X