• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never change a winning team unless someone gets injured
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      Never change a winning team unless someone gets injured
      nice idea in theory, but would show a complete lack of tactical awareness for me. Have to take each game on its merit and play the best team to beat the opposition.

Granted none of that bable effects the goal keeper.

Comment

Stick with green. Twist if he has a couple of clangers but I doubt he will have many.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Green will be No.1 this season and if we get promoted I would think he would be offered a new contract, if we don't then Smithies will take over next season.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            Given Green's decision not to move on TDD, where do we go from here as regards the starting No.1? Is Green's loyalty repaid by continuing with him for the forseeable, or does Smithies take over regardless in order to avoid another McCarthy situation?
            Greeno is the no1....until injury or loss of form where goals can directly be traced as his fault.....GREENO!!!!

Comment

Keep green as No.1. Smithies can learn a lot from someone with Green's experience and if we decide not to renew Green's contract then Smithies can step in next year

Comment

No doubt Mr Green will start as long as he is fit and not banned
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Easy Green

Comment

Working...
                  X