• Show
Clear All

• Outsider's View

Wanna see what the Fulham think?
    Link
    https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_t...V9Y5MijFdv.jpg

Hard to tell.

Comment

ffs ...that picture was where i was trying to link Bradley Johnson calling Derby ...Derby City!!

try this
      http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum...?topic=49670.0

Comment

And Boro

http://forum.comeonboro.com/index.php?topic=104244.0

Comment

More Boro

http://fansonline.net/middlesbrough/...php?id=4564558

Comment

Excellent confirmation of what we all think!

Comment

Blackburn & Forest will have some good threads on us if you're trawling.

Comment

It's nice to know we are loved by the ruperts n smoggies!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Someones not happy
                  "QPR are taking the absolute p*** out of the Football League, and as soon as Teflon Tony is dealt with in the correct manner, the better.

Absolute farce why they get treated any different upon their return to the Football League to the likes of Forest and Blackburn just because their cheating actually got them promoted.

At this rate they'll be up and away again before any case comes to court.

I sincerely hope their (currently) very smug fans get brought back down to earth some time soon 028.

Not bitter or anything.... 005"

of course youre not!

Comment

Originally posted by The Legendary No. 10 View Post
                    Someones not happy
                    "QPR are taking the absolute p*** out of the Football League, and as soon as Teflon Tony is dealt with in the correct manner, the better.

Absolute farce why they get treated any different upon their return to the Football League to the likes of Forest and Blackburn just because their cheating actually got them promoted.

I sincerely hope their (currently) very smug fans get brought back down to earth some time soon 028.

of course youre not!

I love that post haha

Comment

Originally posted by The Legendary No. 10 View Post
                      Someones not happy

of course youre not!
                      This is the team that spent £12m on Ross McCormack. Bet England own 'Scotty' Parker is on peanuts there as well. Deluded bunch of Ruperts.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        This is the team that spent £12m on Ross McCormack. Bet England own 'Scotty' Parker is on peanuts there as well. Deluded bunch of Ruperts.
                        Parker is on 70 bags a week there, highest paid player in the division by a country mile.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Parker is on 70 bags a week there, highest paid player in the division by a country mile.
                          And can't get in their team... Must be injured (again).

Like u said 70bags a week, crazy. And they're moaning about us keeping Austin and Philips, 2 players we signed in the championship, still on their championship contracts for a combined fee of £3m less than they paid for McCormack.

Deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            And can't get in their team... Must be injured (again).

Like u said 70bags a week, crazy. And they're moaning about us keeping Austin and Philips, 2 players we signed in the championship, still on their championship contracts for a combined fee of £3m less than they paid for McCormack.

Deluded.
                            They're massively bitter mate is all. Play football with a Fulham supporter & he's actually half sensible, he text me last night saying, basically, fark me you've got a hell of a side now and he is dreading our visit there in a few weeks. Personally, I cannot wait for it
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              They're massively bitter mate is all. Play football with a Fulham supporter & he's actually half sensible, he text me last night saying, basically, fark me you've got a hell of a side now and he is dreading our visit there in a few weeks. Personally, I cannot wait for it
                              Problem is Matty I remember the last time we went there full of confidence !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X