Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Les, TF and rest of the Board

You have made me proud this window.

You acted professionally throughout, stood your ground and never gave an inch to those that persuited our players on the cheap

You have been fair with our high profile players and in return they have been fair and decent back

Keep running the club in this professional fashion and you won't get any complaints from me

More of the same going forwards please

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

You acted professionally throughout, stood your ground and never gave an inch to those that persuited our players on the cheap

You have been fair with our high profile players and in return they have been fair and decent back

Keep running the club in this professional fashion and you won't get any complaints from me

Comment

with this squad we should be aiming for top 1 lol
      TWITTER
      @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
      Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I just feel like doing this and get elephants trunk
        You Rsssssss

Comment

The most encouraging thing here is that QPR is sending a new signal to the rest of football: "we will be organized, we will be sharp, we will be a culture everyone will soon look to emulate". TF came into this with class and character; now he's added a third dimension: seasoned smarts.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
            The most encouraging thing here is that QPR is sending a new signal to the rest of football: "we will be organized, we will be sharp, we will be a culture everyone will soon look to emulate". TF came into this with class and character; now he's added a third dimension: seasoned smarts.
            this
            TWITTER
            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Stop praising TF, he's nothing to do with this. Others are running transfers now, thank god.

The fact we haven't heard much from him this summer is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                  Stop praising TF, he's nothing to do with this. Others are running transfers now, thank god.

That's really bitter and lacks class Geng. Who chose the new team to run transfers (may I add few months back people were slating Les saying what does he do he's not qualified for role) and whose money partly bankrolls club

Comment

That's really bitter and lacks class Geng. Who chose the new team to run transfers (may I add few months back people were slating Les saying what does he do he's not qualified for role) and whose money partly bankrolls club
                    Well congratulate him on not actively effing things up for once. But we should be praising him for what he isn't doing, not for actively being a positive part of this.

It's out of his hands. Read David McIntyre's pieces on this over the summer - the money* can't stand his terrible decision-making any longer.

*for the gazillionth time, he's not spending his own personal money. He's racked up £200m debts on our behalf when his own net worth is only around £300m. He doesn't 'own the club' and never did. He's just a mouthy frontman and terrible chairman.

Comment

swings and roundabouts Geng. When you slate him everything bad about the club saying "buck stops with TF", it works the other way too. Full credit to him and all involved, 100% agree with the OP.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Well congratulate him on not actively effing things up for once. But we should be praising him for what he isn't doing, not for actively being a positive part of this.

It's out of his hands. Read David McIntyre's pieces on this over the summer - the money* can't stand his terrible decision-making any longer.

*for the gazillionth time, he's not spending his own personal money. He's racked up £200m debts on our behalf when his own net worth is only around £300m. He doesn't 'own the club' and never did. He's just a mouthy frontman and terrible chairman.
                        You don't like him its clear as day

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          swings and roundabouts Geng. When you slate him everything bad about the club saying "buck stops with TF", it works the other way too. Full credit to him and all involved, 100% agree with the OP.
                          The buck used to stop with him. Now, as he isn't running things anymore, it doesn't. Not hard!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Fernandes.html

David Mc back in May:

As for Fernandes, a number of factors mean it now make senses for him to stand aside, either formally or informally, for the time being at least.

The ball has already been rolling in that respect, with Ruben Gnanalingam, who despite his lower profile is very much the main man in financial terms, having an increasingly prominent role behind the scenes.
                          https://davidmcintyre.wordpress.com/

Comment

Tony made mistakes but these were done in good faith. He trusted those supposed to know better about football, however this recipe was a disaster. He supported by all his means those in charge to make the club successful, but he failed there. Lessons learned it seems. I wonder how much is our payroll now. Some high earners still here, however, some very high earners left.

Comment

So as you see it Geng, when anything goes wrong (even if it's not directly his fault) then it's TFs fault as the buck stops with him as he holds ultimate responsibility, but then when we have a fantastic summer he doesn't deserve any of the credit because all of a sudden he has no involvement?

I get some of the criticism previously aimed at Tf , I really do, but cmon you have the also give the man some credit where it's due.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X