No announcement yet.

Starting 11.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably the strongest squad in the division when everyone is fit and available

Comment

Very strong squad now, I expect promotion now.
      In the Doobie brothers we trust
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Luongo should play further forward. Impressed me playing there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Probably the strongest squad in the division when everyone is fit and available
          Dont think there is any probably rebel mate, unless you can show us whos got better.

Comment

Many options we have, very strong squad and we should get up with ease ..............................fingers crossed
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Add, Gladwin, Angella, Mackie, Polter!
              Also add Robinson when he is fit in the New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Down to Ramsey now to get them playing. With that squad if he don't get promoted it is a failure. See if he is a good gaffa now or not, no excuses imo.
                Absolutely spot on mate, though in fairness think Les is effectively the manager. Just calls himself dof in case Chris messes up, then Les can sack him and say "nowt to do with me." Lol.

Comment

When is Fer back? If anything I don't think he'd be too bad as CF if Charlie is out and it comes to it, although personally I'd like to see Polter get some proper game time as I do think he's better than what we've seen.

Luongo has been quite good going forward, I think we've got a proper player there with him and Chery. My only concern right now is the defense, especially to two fullbacks but to be honest we could do a lot worse than Perch and Konchesky. But I think Yun will do well for us though once he's back, he's got pace and energy and along with Chery and Luongo it can get contagious on the whole team.

Comment

No mention of JET in any of these threads,even on the bench.Any room for him??

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                      He will have to up his game a bit more, he has a languid style, I think he should move to CF?

And don't forget Diakite, I noticed he wasn't put on the free transfer list, I hold out hope for him?
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Farking hell. We are all laughing. What´s going on
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Green

Hall Angella ned konchesky(yun when fit)

Sandro Faurlin/ tozer

Phillips luongo cher

Austin

So many different options it's frightening.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                            Completely forgot about him. Looking forward to seeing more of him too.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                              He will have to up his game a bit more, he has a languid style, I think he should move to CF?

And don't forget Diakite, I noticed he wasn't put on the free transfer list, I hold out hope for him?

I agree about JET. You wouldn't think of him as someone to play on the wing, hopefully him and Polter will have to fight it out for Charlie's spot.

Funny you mention Diakite. I really do hope he can at least get some game time. I think CR said that he's certainly got the skill but needs to show that he can be reliable and he'd need to show this in the under 21s.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                Green

Hall Angella ned konchesky(yun when fit)

Sandro Faurlin/ tozer

Phillips luongo cher

Austin

So many different options it's frightening.
                                Fer....?

Comment

Working...
                                X