Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Expectations

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kevin Mcleod
    Referee
    • Aug 2013
    • 17322

    #16
    Originally posted by nasser95
    Get angella in and it looks very mid to top half of the table, especially with Yun Back. Only player there I'm not thinking is promotion level is Perch and I have a feeling he will prove me wrong in the long run.
    He made the stats team of the week this week mate, the only r's player who did.

    Comment

    • nasser95
      Gold Seat
      • Dec 2012
      • 7216

      #17
      Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
      He made the stats team of the week this week mate, the only r's player who did.
      Yep I did see that. I actually do agree with that from what I saw. gave their winger little space. Still have hesitation because of his start but him and konchesky have definitely improved since the start
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

      Comment

      Working...