West Brom launch bid for QPR winger Matt Phillips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    West Brom launch bid for QPR winger Matt Phillips by offering Victor Anichebe and Jonas Olsson in exchange.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-exchange.html
    oh well... we'd have to be proper desperate then, they're probably wanting more in wages each than what we're paying phillips already... and the fail doesn't mention the idea of cash on top of the players. not happening - even we're not that stupid.

Comment

Christ, they're desperate.

Comment

Nice to be in the driver's seat for a change!

I really, really, hope we stick to our guns on this. I think Matty is one of our key players and I do NOT want to see him leave.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          West Brom launch bid for QPR winger Matt Phillips by offering Victor Anichebe and Jonas Olsson in exchange.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-exchange.html
          That's a ridiculous offer - we should offer Hoilett and Traore in exchange for Berahino

Comment

Originally posted by QPRNY View Post
            That's a ridiculous offer - we should offer Hoilett and Traore in exchange for Berahino
            Hahaha

Comment

Is that what they call a BOGOF offer?, is so they can bog off.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

That's pathetic. Pay up and don't try offering us your cast offs again

Comment

It's the Mail - says it all!

Comment

If that's true (which I doubt as it's the Mail) Pulis really is a prize ####head.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Top lad Jonas Olsson. Don't want to lose Phillips for anything though.

Comment

Great player Jonas and no doubt anichebe would be handy, wages must be out our league tho surely?

I remember a few years back Olsson tried to get a move to us.

Comment

As said above if that's the offer it shows how desperate WBA are so demand cash

Comment

I'd take Olson plus about 7 mill, Olson would terrorise the championship

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                              I'd take Olson plus about 7 mill, Olson would terrorise the championship
                              Apologies for being pedantic, but isn't Olsson a centre back? Not sure how a defender would "terrorise" anybody?

I have to say though, I seem in the minority here that think (cash included in the deal dependant) this is not that bad a deal. Anichebe would be a real handful at this level & Olsson is would be a great signing, having him next to Ned would be superb.

As I say though, I would (personally) still expect £6m or £7m on top of these 2 as I don't think they hold much in terms of transfer value.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Anichebe is as average as they come. Did nothing at Everton yet Brom paid about £5m+ for him and he's proved what we already know, he's useless. Big unit but no ability so don't want him at all. Olsen us decent but been bit part recently I think so not ideal.

Rather keep Phillps and they keep their rejects,

Comment

Working...
                                X