X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Derby have signed 2 midfielders today for a combined 12 million #FFP #RuiningFootball #SendEmToTheConferance
    Exactly double standards

Leave a comment:

• 3London
    replied
    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Bradley Johnson has gone to Derby, hate that guy with a passion (good player though)
    Me too ..he and his glass forehead..getting both barton and Remy sent off!

Leave a comment:

• Fordy
    replied
    Derby have signed 2 midfielders today for a combined 12 million #FFP #RuiningFootball #SendEmToTheConferance

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    Bradley Johnson has gone to Derby, hate that guy with a passion (good player though)

Leave a comment:

• stainrodisalegend
    replied
    Own stupid fault. #firstruleoftwitter don't tweet when you are really, really angry as you might just live to regret it.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Poor lad could be getting massive massive pelters for the rest of the season if something dont give in twenty minutes. Unless he goes on loan to a championship club like qpr eh.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Levy the deadline day master, and he really is, (hate him so much) is now saying no more bids and the manager is more than happy with his squad. Oh no, oh no no no, poor Berahino.
    yep, he is the best at this sort of thing.

#kingofdeadlineday

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Levy the deadline day master, and he really is, (hate him so much) is now saying no more bids and the manager is more than happy with his squad. Oh no, oh no no no, poor Berahino.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    You've been spot on west and I am going to warm the custard for my humble pie. Well done mate and over the moon
    Not on my behalf mate I just never saw him leaving even when we went down as he holds all the cards and still does. Still 40mins to go

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    You look at Charlie and then you look at Berhino... total opposites!!

What are WBA doing though rejecting £23m for Berahino...................................... headsgone
    Pure greed mate like there is not enough money in the prem

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Berahino just tweeted he will never ever play for west brom again. Ha ha ha ha. Joke club anyone?
    Odemwige all over again and they say this peace block is a good chairman

Leave a comment:

• West London is Rss
    replied
    You look at Charlie and then you look at Berhino... total opposites!!

What are WBA doing though rejecting £23m for Berahino...................................... headsgone

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    They are pricing him out of a massive money move though to be fair stains. Pulis went home about an hour ago. This is funny.

Leave a comment:

• stainrodisalegend
    replied
    Some of these players are so spoilt. Why did he sign the contract and accept the massive wages if he didn't want to be tied to it? If he had been injured he still would have expected WBA to pay him.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Even directed the tweet at the chairman jeremy peace..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X