Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Can hear a pin drop..
Collapse
X
-
-
Surprised me one Saturday morning, loads of them pissed on the Strand, maybe they earned a load of money.I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.
Comment
-
Last edited by cross it Dave; 29-08-2015, 08:14 PM.I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.
Comment
-
Can't recall even seeing our subs warming up. That said, I kept drifting off cos game was appallingly dull and their #####ic ultras and their effing incessant drum bashing for 90 mins was sort of hypnotising me into zoning out.Comment
-
Mean while back to the football......
I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.
Comment
-
-
Sounds good mate. Drop me a line when your back.
We haven't bought yet mate. Looking atm as don't know the area to well and still trying to figure what areas we have to move for for the the decent schools for the kids.Comment
-
Feel free to ask for any advice Maids, if i can help I'd be more than happy.I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
10 points out of a possible 15 points disgraceful! Really what do qpr fans expect. Agreed we may have to lose charlie but this does represent a good start to the season.Comment
-
Comment
Comment