Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Can hear a pin drop..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QPR Richard
    Gold Seat
    • Sep 2011
    • 6489

    #46
    Originally posted by cross it Dave
    Many drunk trawlermen?, the 2 pubs there are quite lively on Saturday mornings just after breakfast, Their wives are even worse
    Didn't see any, bet they're a rowdy lot though!
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

    Comment

    • cross it Dave
      Silver Seat
      • Sep 2009
      • 3810

      #47
      Surprised me one Saturday morning, loads of them pissed on the Strand, maybe they earned a load of money.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

      Comment

      • cross it Dave
        Silver Seat
        • Sep 2009
        • 3810

        #48
        Originally posted by QPR Richard
        I see Robert has opened another simply fish a few doors along. He said it's only been open 5 weeks.
        Look forward to it, their fish is excellent, hope they stay open all winter, their shop opposite the blue anchor closes over the winter.
        Last edited by cross it Dave; 29-08-2015, 08:14 PM.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

        Comment

        • Abseits
          Gold Seat
          • Aug 2014
          • 5066

          #49
          Originally posted by 1973 ranger
          Still not 100% convinced of Ramsay but credit where it is due he has got us going in the league. What seems to have helped is he is not making subs for the what seemed like the sake of it. Lets hope it continues and hope we can keep our main men then get on a run!
          Can't recall even seeing our subs warming up. That said, I kept drifting off cos game was appallingly dull and their #####ic ultras and their effing incessant drum bashing for 90 mins was sort of hypnotising me into zoning out.

          Comment

          • cross it Dave
            Silver Seat
            • Sep 2009
            • 3810

            #50
            Mean while back to the football......
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

            Comment

            • Midgeyboy
              Bronze Seat
              • Sep 2013
              • 829

              #51

              Comment

              • cross it Dave
                Silver Seat
                • Sep 2009
                • 3810

                #52
                Is that arsen wenger?
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

                Comment

                • maidstone_hoop
                  Gold Seat
                  • May 2009
                  • 6718

                  #53
                  Originally posted by cross it Dave
                  When I'm back in November, lets have a beer somewhere, dozens of decents pubs around the bay.

                  Where have you bought maids?
                  Sounds good mate. Drop me a line when your back.

                  We haven't bought yet mate. Looking atm as don't know the area to well and still trying to figure what areas we have to move for for the the decent schools for the kids.

                  Comment

                  • cross it Dave
                    Silver Seat
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 3810

                    #54
                    Feel free to ask for any advice Maids, if i can help I'd be more than happy.
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

                    Comment

                    • jfish
                      Silver Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 3948

                      #55
                      Great win, get in rangers.

                      Comment

                      • cross it Dave
                        Silver Seat
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 3810

                        #56
                        Originally posted by jfish
                        Great win, get in rangers.
                        Do you live in Brixham?
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

                        Comment

                        • maidstone_hoop
                          Gold Seat
                          • May 2009
                          • 6718

                          #57
                          Originally posted by cross it Dave
                          Feel free to ask for any advice Maids, if i can help I'd be more than happy.
                          Cheers Dave I appreciate it.

                          Comment

                          • 1QPRDK
                            Silver Seat
                            • Feb 2013
                            • 2151

                            #58
                            Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                            Glad hits has brought some banter into this. I am in the middle I would say. Good battling result but let's not divide the fan base helps no one, thanks
                            10 vs 10000. Together we fall, divided we stand pretty well tyvm.
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

                            Comment

                            • swindonhoop
                              Apprentice
                              • Aug 2012
                              • 107

                              #59
                              10 points out of a possible 15 points disgraceful! Really what do qpr fans expect. Agreed we may have to lose charlie but this does represent a good start to the season.

                              Comment

                              • cross it Dave
                                Silver Seat
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 3810

                                #60
                                Originally posted by maidstone_hoop
                                Cheers Dave I appreciate it.
                                No worries Maids
                                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

                                Comment

                                Working...