Wild West Paddock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
    Does the bird that used to constantly scream 'aaaave hiiiim' still go ? Last time I see her she was getting nicked outside the old Bolton ground.
    Is that the mixed race girl?

Comment

I had a season ticket in the west paddocks for a few years the moaning is contagious
      R's

Comment

Originally posted by loftboy View Post
        No wonder I barely post here any more, didn't go Tuesday as I'm on holiday, my season ticket is in BL with my two sons, one has autism the other learning difficulties, how nice to see them described so nicely, would it be acceptable to describe the clientele of the west paddocks by their race? If not what's the difference?
        I can't believe anyone on this thread was referring to anyone with learning difficulties Loftboy and I'm sorry you felt that was the case. I know there is a thread on LoftforWords that suggests that is exactly what the posters were referring to. I hope the OP can reassure you he was referring to 'oddball characters' and not anyone with obvious learning difficulties
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

No wonder I barely post here any more, didn't go Tuesday as I'm on holiday, my season ticket is in BL with my two sons, one has autism the other learning difficulties, how nice to see them described so nicely, would it be acceptable to describe the clientele of the west paddocks by their race? If not what's the difference?
          Loftboy, Can I just clarify that I was in no way making fun of anyone with learning difficulties, autism or any other form of disability and I'm shocked you think anyone would.
          I had two fellas sitting the row behind me constantly screaming Fark off Carlisle to the away fans next to us, I was there with my 6 yr old daughter, I asked him politely to pipe down and he got louder. At half time I see a fella getting chucked out for giving out racist abuse to the stewards, those were the people I was referring to.
          If you've taken offence to my posts I can only apologise to you
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

ISnt the east paddock where the disabled section is or am i getting my ends confused

Comment

It is the east paddock yes kron
              From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                ISnt the east paddock where the disabled section is or am i getting my ends confused
                not too sure kron, I think you get to know characters on this forum and just felt Loftboy's concern needed to be addressed, Merry has done just that

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  I can't believe anyone on this thread was referring to anyone with learning difficulties Loftboy and I'm sorry you felt that was the case. I know there is a thread on LoftforWords that suggests that is exactly what the posters were referring to. I hope the OP can reassure you he was referring to 'oddball characters' and not anyone with obvious learning difficulties
                  There is mate. And surprise surprise, it's by the same poster.

Couple of idiotic posts on it, but fortunately one of their own posters has clarified what was being discussed.

Really can't believe that people can misread things so badly.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Couple of idiotic posts on it, but fortunately one of their own posters has clarified what was being discussed.

Looks to me to just be the usual occasional pop at this site that's all that's backfired

That's all move along

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

that Batmanhoop sounds a lovely chap Brights, wonder who he could be

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        Is that the mixed race girl?
                        No mate,had blond hair.think I know who you mean though ? Was she white city ?, nice girl and gamer than plenty of our so called.
                        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                        London Pride is a flower that's free.
                        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                          No mate,had blond hair.think I know who you mean though ? Was she white city ?, nice girl and gamer than plenty of our so called.
                          Yep

She is all settled down now and seems really happy with life

Mad in her heyday mind

Comment

The wild west/deliverance reference should be enough for you to realise what the OP was jokingly getting at. Stop trying to be offended.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              The wild west/deliverance reference should be enough for you to realise what the OP was jokingly getting at. Stop trying to be offended.
                              Mortified that chap would think I'd take such a cheap shot.
                              But to see him post it on LFW was a bit baffling.
                              Wish the chap all the best to him and his boys and again apologies if he got offended but a bit of an overreaction or a misread.
                              From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                                that Batmanhoop sounds a lovely chap Brights, wonder who he could be
                                Not sure I need to wonder now.

Comment

Working...
                                X