Fernandes you are turning this club into a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Fine. but don't complain when many others do.
    I complain because i dont see what there is to be positive about and i think these owners have been given an easy ride up until now by the fans who are naive and positive rather than critical.

Comment

Haha..mass over reaction alert !

Comment

Haha yeah its only a league 2 club 5th from bottom with no wins this season.... its fine.

Comment

Or it's the Mickey mouse club which also saw Cardiff, Watford, Brighton go out last night alone

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Haha yeah its only a league 2 club 5th from bottom with no wins this season.... its fine.
            Really couldn't care less tbh. Gave us a chance to look at the reserves, who plainly aren't good enough on the evidence of that.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Really couldn't care less tbh. Gave us a chance to look at the reserves, who plainly aren't good enough on the evidence of that.
              Thats about the extent of it to be honest and although we all QPR to lose any game (well most of us anyway) the result last night will be forgotten in a week or so and at least a lot of the fringe players got a run out

The main gripe I have though is that the club and every club to be fair should be a lot more honest when planning to use these players in advance so fans can make a decision to spend their hard earned on going or not

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Thats about the extent of it to be honest and although we all QPR to lose any game (well most of us anyway) the result last night will be forgotten in a week or so and at least a lot of the fringe players got a run out

The main gripe I have though is that the club and every club to be fair should be a lot more honest when planning to use these players in advance so fans can make a decision to spend their hard earned on going or not
                Think they eluded to it by pricing structure and only opening parts of the ground much like a reserve fixture.
                Last edited by Awin; 26-08-2015, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  You couldnt care less Ginge??? Really?? What about a winning mentality, what about getting far in a cup competition for once and ESPECIALLY if we are just 'rebuilding' this season?
                  There were 1st team players in that team last night... Something is very very wrong if we are conceding 2 goals and losing to League 2 opposition who havent won a game this season and were in a relegation battle last season.

Its very worrying to me.

Comment

I complain because i dont see what there is to be positive about and i think these owners have been given an easy ride up until now by the fans who are naive and positive rather than critical.

You know everything so well about how and who should run this club.
                    Do you have any suggestion on who should be new owners Ft and his co-owners leave.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                      You know everything so well about how and who should run this club.
                      Do you have any suggestion on who should be new owners Ft and his co-owners leave.
                      me

Comment

Season we got promoted under warnock we lost 3-1 at home to port vale... Didn't do us any harm.

Comment

You couldnt care less Ginge??? Really?? What about a winning mentality, what about getting far in a cup competition for once and ESPECIALLY if we are just 'rebuilding' this season?
                          There were 1st team players in that team last night... Something is very very wrong if we are conceding 2 goals and losing to League 2 opposition who havent won a game this season and were in a relegation battle last season.

Its very worrying to me.
                          The only first team player out there from the start was Hall and I thought he did ok. Nah, I really couldn't care less about cup games. I've never seen us get past the 4th round in any competition so to me, especially against lower league clubs, it's a chance to look at reserve players. Would much rather do that than risk injury to key players. And would much rather beat Huddersfield on the weekend than beat Carlisle and continue in the cup.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

me
                            Hope you have deep pockets and a thick hide then fella

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                              Think they eluded to it by pricing structure and only opening parts of the ground much like a reserve fixture.
                              Playing it at Harlington would have been even more explicit.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                                Hope you have deep pockets and a thick hide then fella
                                you reckon

Comment

Working...
                                X