Worst and Best This Next Week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst and Best This Next Week?

This is the week Rangers fans dread the most -- the final transfer week -- full of mistakes and misfortune the past few seasons. IMO, here's the best and worst outcomes:

BEST: Keep Charlie and Matty (at least til the January window) -- the Rotherham game proves once again how dynamic this pairing would be, backed by Chery, Luongo and (ultimately) Fer. On paper, after adding one additional CB, our team then looks like a bona fide contender

WORST: We lose both Charlie and Matty, another so-so striker is brought in who makes little difference, our defense continues to leak, and we ping pong through the season to a mid table or worse finish

If we lose charlie I really don't know who can replace him, if matty goes I would go and get Nathan Byrne he could do a job for us
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      If we lose charlie I really don't know who can replace him, if matty goes I would go and get Nathan Byrne he could do a job for us
      Where does Nathan Byrne play?

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
        Another Swindon lad who is on fire at the moment, scored an hatrick first game off the season, luongo ain't bad is he
        You Rsssssss

Comment

byrne 22 year old swindon winger

Comment

Sorry, I am sure he plays out on the wing
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              Sorry, I am sure he plays out on the wing
              He played last season as a RB but has been moved up to RM/RW this season to quite devastating effect

Comment

This is the week Rangers fans dread the most -- the final transfer week -- full of mistakes and misfortune the past few seasons. IMO, here's the best and worst outcomes:

BEST: Keep Charlie and Matty (at least til the January window) -- the Rotherham game proves once again how dynamic this pairing would be, backed by Chery, Luongo and (ultimately) Fer. On paper, after adding one additional CB, our team then looks like a bona fide contender

WORST: We lose both Charlie and Matty, another so-so striker is brought in who makes little difference, our defense continues to leak, and we ping pong through the season to a mid table or worse finish
                dont mind losing charlie and matty, as long as we replace them with nathan byrne and gayle.

players i would like out this week are............

troare
                green
                hoilett
                perch (not going to happen)

players i want in are

bentley, southend keeper. if green leaves
                byrne, swindon rightback/right winger if philips leaves
                ravel, (wont happen)
                gayle if austin leaves
                dunk,
                how possible are these
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  dont mind losing charlie and matty, as long as we replace them with nathan byrne and gayle.

players i would like out this week are............

troare
                  green
                  hoilett
                  perch (not going to happen)

players i want in are

bentley, southend keeper. if green leaves
                  byrne, swindon rightback/right winger if philips leaves
                  ravel, (wont happen)
                  gayle if austin leaves
                  dunk,
                  how possible are these
                  Only want green to go coz its helps the club financially, all the others can Jog ON. Get Byrne,gayle,dunk. Davies and we are sorted
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

I'd bet that Austin and Green go and Phillips stays.

We'll then hit the loan market.

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                      byrne 22 year old swindon winger
                      Only 1 mil as well, should get him irrespective
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Phillips to WBA this week, Green stays and Austin shockingly 50/50 IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by AlamoR View Post
                          Phillips to WBA this week, Green stays and Austin shockingly 50/50 IMO.
                          Don't think wba are in for him, already signed 3 new wingers
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

My guess is that Austin will go in the last few days of the window (not sure to who), Phillips will also go towards the end of the window to WBA an that Green will stay, as will Fer.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I don't think charlie will play on Saturday to risky IMO,,
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X